-1- WEIRD GIRL

Hey guys letting you know this book will have a Panic! Or MCR song for every chapter it won't fit the chapter they just be randomly pick and also the chapters won't be as long as my previous books and also none of the chapters are edited sorry I'm a lazyass

Let's kill tonight-Panic! At the disco

See ya later Frans
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Here I am composing of burlesque,I mean
here I am a freshmen in high school,weird crazy loner girl name Roxanne they all call me Roxy I'm obsess with Panic! At The Disco
And My Chemical Romance I also listen to other few bands like The killers,Electric Century(Mikey's band),neon trees,anarbor and a few more.I always been the kinda girl that can only have one best friend and still feel really lonely at times.

I always wanted to meet a cool guy that likes the same things as me or at least one that can makes me laugh and I could hangout with.I guess that will never happen it's just so good to be truth if I bump into someone like that.

Been single all my life haven't even got my first kiss but whatever I'm fine as long as Panic! Doesn't breakup like MCR :( I'll survive.I've have been liking them since 7th grade so about 4 years I think
Every week I made my best friend
Scarlett help me to look for fresh band merch.Scar she's not emo like me in fact she's the opposite of me she's girly,likes country,nice person,kind hearted but at least she's the only friend that gets my references even goes with ma lead when I sing a song.like now when I text her I'm not okay she replied 'I'm not o-fucking-Kay' like how cool is that !!! I know I can have her back and she can count on me for everything.

I wish I could be the type of person that if friendly to everyone and has lots of friends or at least have good self steem , but I guess I can't change who I am cause I've been like this all my life.I don't need to change my personality just to gain friends I'm fine with who I am don't care if others think I'm not pretty enough or skinny enough or for whatever shit they don't accept me as long as I'm happy with who I am and I still have Scar by my side I'm okay.Labels shouldn't bother anyone at all.As long as you remain truthful to yourself you'll be fine.
-------------------------------------------------
Hi, me again I got this great idea one night and decide to try and make a short book from this idea hope it's good and you people like it.Shitty move from me I'm starting a new book while I haven't finish my previous one eh whatever.I think that's it for now.

Peace out ✌🏻