-3- NEIGHBORS

ALEX P.O.V
(Guy from hot topic)

After that girl kick me,btw she has a solid kick,I went after her but I didn't found her.To be honest it was worth fighting over a t-shirt she was kinda cute if I could know her better I would totally be friends with her.After the mall I went back home good thing it was Friday so I can jam all I want and draw random shit.

I went back home and choose Dangerous Days to blast trough my little speaker I have.I went ahead and try to draw party poison.After three tries I gave up I just can't draw Gerard's cute lil nose I'm straight I swear.I went out for a walk good thing the sun was down by now.Good thing where I live is that it's always empty nobody is awake this late.

Everything was so quiet you could only hear my humming and my feet crushing the gravel.I heard a familiar voice come a lil ahead of me ,so I went ahead and take a look.What I saw was a bit unexpected the girl that I saw at hot topic was sitting in the back of a pick up truck.I hide behind a car and listen to whatever she was saying."Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say,I never want to let you down or have you go it's better off this way for all the dirty looks the photographs your boyfriend took remember-","when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor I'm not okay",I decided to join in with her.She got a bit startled but gave me a weak smile she look like she was crying before I came here.

"What are you doing here??",she seem really upset for some reason I feel like I needed to comfort her.
"Can I sit down with ya??",she seem a bit hesitant but she nodded I hope I could help her some way.
"I live around here so no need to think I'm a stocker and follow you home nice singing by the way seems really deep",she chuckle a bit at least she's fine now but she was still really quiet not like the first time I met her."are you okay??",she snorted what did I say??"not the time for MCR references",wow I found more and more things in common with her as I get to know her."no I mean are you okay is it me or everything I'm saying relates to 'I'm not okay'??",we both laugh a bit to that I feel helpful now."yeah kinda thanks for making me company to this lonely emotional girl.I don't know why but I hug her she seem a bit shock at first but she hug me back afterwards.Weird we are both strangers that just met a few hours ago and I'm here hugging her.

She seem to want to cry again but she hold it back.Her breaths were rapid I run my hand softly through her hair that seem to calm her down."isn't this weird?? We are both strangers hugging outside my house??",we were strangers but this seem like it was totally normal."would it be too much to ask what were you crying for never mind that's too much forget I ask",GEEsus way to show a first impression to a girl you think is cute damn you awkward fuck."I'm awkward too so you aren't the only one",I just like this girl more and more.

"What's your name pretty boy?? Strange how we hugged and I don't even know your name",she got a point there."Alexander but everyone calls me Alex well not much people know me since I'm this weird awkward fuck at school that is known for being an emo boy that likes to draw plus it's not everyday I get to hug a cute girl that is a total stranger","you sure are something aren't ya?? Well I'm Roxanne call me Roxy I'm an sarcastic weird tomboy girl that loves Panic! And MCR known as the girl with only ONE friend",we're so much alike."you have good music taste by the way","I know",she winked at me WINK."I look totally weird doing that right?? I'll never try it again looks like an eye twitch than a wink",I laugh she's fun."that was quiet funny if I may say","you sounded like Dallon since you are already here and I want to know you more what are your favorite things?? Just a random question no need to answer you can leave if you feel too weird out or annoyed by me",this girl."nah it's fine well I like to draw I'm in love with Beebo and Gerard I swear I'm straight-",she snorted at me."to be a 'straight guy' you sounded so gay","you sure like honesty don't ya",she's really truthful good quality I found about her."Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say!! Yes I rather tell you the truth than lie in your face why live in a world full of lies right?? Get my point??",This girl is sure something else I like it."you sure are quiet a catch",she slap my chest I smirked."getting touchy I see",would these be call flirting? Not sure but I like where this is going.

I turn around and wrote my phone number in a gum wrap I had in my pocket."I think I should leave now it's getting kinda late and you should go sleep,here keep this"
I gave her the wrapper she took it and gave me her number and I made my way home."So long and goodnight Alex thanks for your company!!",I heard her yell that made me smile a lil."So long and goodnight too Roxy anytime you need a random guy to talk to I'm here okay!!!","TRUST ME I will"

Who knew I leave so close to a cute fun girl like her.I love how she connects lyrics to conversations and they all seem to fit the subject you are talking.She seem really dedicated to her bands as much as me.I should text her something quickly

'Nice meeting ya Rox'
Nah too simple.
'I hope to see ya soon'
Maybe
'Hope the panic! Tee looks good on ya ;)'
I think I'll stay with that.I click send and enter my house.About a minute later my phone beeped.

R:Fits perfectly worth fighting over it and meeting a cool guy along the WAY'

R:'😍🤤he's so cute'

Feeling so out of this world till I meet her,you sure heard my emo prayers holy emo trinity thank you GEEsus.I finally met a cute emo girl that gets me.

A:'I know right he's so hot and that ass of him mmmmm yum'

R:'Okay you sound so gay are you sure u are straight??''
I love this girl.

A:I'll be your Gerard if you'll be my frank ;)'

R:'Okay I'm out of here'

A:'okay SO SHUT YOUR EYES KISS ME GOODBYE AND SLEEEP AND SLEEEEEEEEP''

R:'JUST SLEEP JUST- GO TO FUCKIN SLEEP I'M TIRED AND IT'S DAMN 4AM!!"

I text her 'night' and smile to myself.This girl is perfect why would she be single??most important why would no one will like to be her friend!! She's awesome!!
----------------
My first guy P.O.V!!! I think I did okay worth writing it two times.This book may be around 10-15 chapters long longer if you people like it and if I get good ideas.