SCARLETT'S INTRO

Hello everybody, I am Scarlett you can call me Scar,I'm Roxy's bestie we know each other since the 6th grade and been great friend ever since, if Roxy was writing this she would be putting 'Ever since we met' weird how I know lyrics from songs I don't even listen to. I've been with her through the beginning of her emo stage till now. She still thinks one of these days I'll move away or start to hate her because she thinks I'll be like her friend from past experiences.I have prove her wrong because we still are friends after 4 years of knowing each other and I haven't left her side.

I'm a hopeless romantic unlike Roxy
But I have fate that one day an awesome guy will fall for this crazy friend of mine. She's fun,smart,and she must work on her low self steem,I try many times to help her but nothing changes it.I'm a dreamer,baby of the fam and sassy,yes Roxy I know I'll never be as sassy as Gerard Way I know I know.I support Roxy with everything and I know I can trust her with anything.We once had a squad consisting of Me,Roxy,Ruthy
Aka Curly Fries,and real name not mention aka LeGoSipWe were okay for one year but then LeGoSip,don't ask Roxy made that up,annoyed us with her childish acts and her gossip so me and Roxy decided to break it up.Weird how at one point I declare her as my best friend.But now I have Roxy ma best friend and Alisha.

We all three been together since 8th grade.We go shopping together and do sleepovers at Roxy's place.
No matter what happen I'll stay with Roxy as long as she wants me as her best friend.