-2-THE BAND TEE

It was Friday Me,Alisha,and Scar just arrive at the mall. It was time for another visit to Hot Topic.I'll try to convince Ali to come with me cause she doesn't wants to get in she says it's 'too emo' I'm like no shit Ali I'm here for a reason. I get really annoyed with this girl at times but she's Scar's best friend since Elementary so I need to suck it up and be nice,or at least try to contain my temper.

"C'mon Alisha let's go to hot topic yo never go in with me!!",I try to drag her in but she didn't gave up so I did."fine I'll go by myself Bye Scar see ya in an hour"
,I'll go by myself then at least I won't have someone to hurry me up for taking too long."we'll be next door if you need us okay","yeah whatever"

I look around I spotted bunch of Disney merch I love stitch so might as well buy a necklace or a shirt.
I went to back of the store where the band tees are usually are.My eyes immediately scan for Panic! At the disco.TØP nope, Green Day nah,
FOB I'll pass,MCR already own that one,Panic! BINGO.Fuck yes I found it I went to grab the shirt but someone beat me to it.Just my luck the last one and my size but now I have to compete with someone.
"Hey I look at it first!!",I look up to the voice it was a guy,a cute one May I say ,look around my age and he was wearing a MCR tee he's totally ma type."oh sorry dude but I got it first",he was really cute but that won't take away a perfect Panic! Tee with Beebo on it nuh uh.
"Panic! Is my life girl so don't even try",hey he sounds like me."well Brendon IS my life and I need it so it's mine",we end up arguing and in a tug of war."dude would just take another t-shirt I been looking for this for ages and I finally found it and my size!!",I won't give up he must surrender not moi."not because you are a girl I won't go easy on ya let go!!",geez this guy.
"I do love this band tee but I won't let go!!",He finally let go I put it under my shirt."now try to get it from there",what I'll do anything for a panic! Tee."hey!! You fucking cheater I wanted that shirt!!",he fucking try and lift my shirt up wrong move you just sign your death wish.I kick him in his knee his body gave out and I run to pay for the shirt and leave.

After paying I went to look for Scar and Ali I feel like he was gonna follow me."ma girls how ya doin I'm fine nothing happen".I was so out of breath for the running but I got my band tee at least."whatcha did this time Roxy??"ugh why does Scar knows me so well."Not- oh cheez wiz",I hide behind Scar the guy From hot topic was looking around for me shoot."than why are you hiding??"I look around for the guy he left phew close one."aaah nothing just me being weird"thankfully she drop it.

We drop off Alisha at her house and went off to my place since Scar is staying over."Roxy??Roxy??ROXY!!"
,didn't notice Scar's hand till she slap me out of my daze."what's wrong you been pacing out a lot??"
I couldn't stop thinking about that guy don't know why something from him attracts my attention weird."nothing just thinking that's all"wasn't gonna tell her that I met a cute guy that I argue with just for a band tee she would kill me for letting a cute guy go.

"Did ya buy anything at hot topic??",finally she drop it."oh yeah I bought this cute stitch sweatshirt oh and also a panic! Tee lucky me the last one and my size",I gave her the bag and she took out the band tee and sweater if only she knew what I had to do to get it."the tee is Great your babe comes out and the sweatshirt it's so you"the sweatshirt was gray and had stitch on the middle.

"I'm bored Roxy and your place is so quiet-","nobody is home that's why","I know how bout you sing or something",ooooh I like that idea.
"Well now this could be the last of all the rides we take, So hold on tight and don't look back, We don't care about the message or the rules they make, We'll find you when the sun goes black",wow one of the only times she's really bored and let's me sing."the song sounds cool what is it call MCR or panic! ?"
"Kids from yesterday MCR"

After a few more hours of talking singing dancing and just goofing around we went to sleep."I'll sleep now Roxy's So long",I smile."So long and goodnight Scar"I still kept on thinking about that guy it doesn't matter cause I would never see him again,unless I bump into him again somewhere.