19;

"This is dumb." You said while carrying a foldable two person tent on your back that Oliver handed you.
You heard Barry chuckled lightly behind you and Oliver sigh. Someone had the excellent idea to go out into the woods and spend the night there because of someone else's theory of the meta you, Barry, Felicity, Oliver, Cisco, and Thea were looking for. You were a meta like Barry, also struck by lightning, but instead of speed you got electricity powers.
"But Pika, you're in you're natural habitat. Aren't you used to this?" Cisco started calling you Pikachu ever since he found out about your powers.
"Pika is about to use thunderbolt on your ass." You responded quickly and harshly while Barry starts laughing hard and Oliver yet again sighs mumbling something about not understanding. "The only one use to this is Playboy over here." Oliver looks towards your pointed finger which was directly towards him.
"Yes because I was on an island for 5 years, I get it." There continued to be more banter that Oliver was getting annoyed with, and Barry was laughing at. The banter then stopped when you arrived at a clearing.
"Okay so here is where we'll set up shop." Thea spoke to everyone. Everyone then dispersed all mumbling their plans along the way. Barry, you, and Felicity went to set up tents, Oliver went to build a fire, Thea went to find firewood for Oliver, and all Cisco said was he had to pee.
"Hey, Felicity do you need any help?" Barry asks somewhat worriedly. You can tell he likes Felicity. Which makes you somewhat jealous.
"That would be much appreciated. This tent did not come with a manual." Barry giggled slightly while you rolled your eyes. They proceeded to giggle and slightly flirt the entire time they were setting up a tent. And you had to listen to all of it. You seriously contemplated moving your tent. Once Felicity's tent was set up, Barry used his speed to set up his next to her. You looked over to the finished product.
"Uhh, Barr is that a hole?" You ask referring to his tent roof. He furrows his eyebrows and goes to inspect.
"Aww man." He sighs and turns around away from the tent, looking towards the sky. "And it looks like it's going to storm!" He sighs. "I'm gonna go ask Cisco if I can bunk with him. He walks away slowly while looking at the ground.
"Hey, Fel, why doesn't he just stay with you?"
"Mines only a two person and Oliver is staying with me."
"Ooooooooooo. Felicity and Oliver sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I—" You were cut off by Felicity throwing twigs at you and telling you to shut up.
***
It was now 10 pm and you were sitting in front of the fire because of the weather being so cold. Oliver, Felicity, and Thea went to bed in their tents. While Barry and Cisco were off doing something.
You saw them walk through the tall trees with firewood in their arms.
"C'mon Cisco, it's only one night!" Barry seemed to protest.
"I told you dude, no way, I know we're friends but we are not close enough to share my tiny one person tent."
Barry sighed while plopping. The firewood into the pile and then plopping himself down next to you. Then he looked towards you with a a pout. You raised your eyebrow expectantly.
"(Y/n)... Can I stay in your tent? Pleaseeeeeeee..." You sighed loudly.
"What about Thea?"
"Oliver would kill me if he found out I stayed in the same tent as her." You sighed again. He deepened his pout and payed his head on your shoulder. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee." And again, you sighed.
"...Fine!" He jumped up quickly running to his stuff.
"Yay!"
10 minutes later you were heading to bed. When you unzipped the tent you saw Barry setting up his sleeping bag.
"What's up?" He asks, still while continuing what he was doing.
"Just gonna go to bed." He whispered what sounded like an 'mmkay'.
You got snuggled into your sleeping bag, not much later you heard Barry do the same.
"G'night, (y/n)." He whispered tiredly after a yawn.
"Goodnight, Barry." You said with a hint of a smile and your back facing towards him.
***
You woke up shivering. You were so cold. Your teeth were chattering and you swore you could see your breath. Your sweatshirt, sweatpants, and sleeping bag were not helping. You picked up your phone, teeth still chattering. 9°F. Oh my god. You hear Barry moan in annoyance.
"(Y/n). Stop making so much noise."
"I'm s-s-sorry! I-I'm s-s-so c-cold!" You whisper yelled back.
"C'mere." He said lifting up his sleeping bag as an invitation.
"W-what?"
"If you're really that cold I can warm you with my speed and I'm really warm right now." I sigh and scoot into his sleeping bag. He uses his speed to vibrate which kind of helps, but not much. "Better?"
"No, I-I-'m s-still freezing!" You said, still shivering.
"Uhm. Okay so like- uh. Takeoffyourclothes." He says almost at super speed.
"I'm sorry?!"
"If you take off your clothes you'll get warmer faster."
"You must be joking." You say while blushing to the shade of a tomato.
"No. Science, (y/n)." He sits up and takes off his shirt then pants.
"Oh, my, God" You cover your eyes and hear him lay back down.
"I kept my underwear on, Jeez." He chuckles while you put down your hand. You look at him and he's already looking at you. "(Y/n), you will be warmer." You viscously sigh.
"Fine." You sit up. You look down at him to see he's looking at you. "Close your eyes, perv." He proceeds to put a hand over his eyes. You strip of your layers, only to be left in your panties and bra. You quickly lay back down and pull the sleeping bag up to your neck. "Okay." He opens up his eyes and smiles a cute smile.
"There. Was that so hard?"
"Shut up." He motions for you to come closer with his arms out. You snuggle close and wrap your arms around his torso. You can now feel the heat radiating from his body. You sigh happily at the warmth.
"Told you. I didn't even have to use my speed this time." All you do is snuggle even closer and fall asleep in a warm atmosphere.
*** smut ***
You wake up to slight moans in your ear. Barry is spooning you. And rutting against your ass. You open your mouth in surprise. What do you do? You could wake him up but that'd be so awkward.
"(Y/n)... mmm" And your mouth drops. He's having a wet dream. About you. This is now turning you on. You close your mouth and bite down on your lip as he continues to rut, then tightens his hold on you. He moans some more and now you can feel his wood sticking into your thigh. What do you do? Now you're turned on and he doesn't even know what he's doing. That's it. You turn around and push him onto to his back then straddle him.
"Barry." He wakes up, surprised at the sudden movement and noise.
"What's wrong?!" He asks worriedly, sitting up quickly. Wrapping his arm around you to stabilize and somewhat protect you.
"Nothing's wrong with anyone else. It's you who has the problem."
"Huh? What do you—oh. Oh, my god. I am so—"
"Shut up." You take a leap of faith and place your lips onto his hungrily. He responds after a second with just as much force. You bite his lip, electing a moan from him which draws heat into your stomach. You pull away, noticing he follows you before letting you pull away. You look into his eyes to see disappointment, because you pulled away. You bite your own lip and look down at his erection. You start to grind down slowly on it which draws out both yours and his moans.
"(Y/n)..." You stop grinding.
"You were talking in your sleep." You gasp out. "Moaning my name." He looks embarrassed, even ashamed. But is quickly replaced when you start grinding again. "It was so hot." He moans loudly. "Shh... Don't wake anyone up."
He flips you bet so your on your back and takes this time to look at your body. He growls. He actually, growls and starts to nip, bite, kiss, and suck on your neck. You take your fingernails and take them down his back hard. He detaches and gasps at the pain. Then you super charge him with electricity. This causes him to heal and he seemed to get even more lustful.
He reaches behind you, unclipping your bra, then pulling it off your body. He then attaches his mouth to your right nipple and fondles your left breast. This brings out loud moans from you. He detaches his mouth and looks at you "Shhh... Don't wake anyone up." Smirking lazily at his reference to your earlier words. You role your eyes and wrap your arm around his neck bringing him closer to your lips.
"Screw that." Then you kiss him with every emotion you have. You hear a muffled moan as you start to pull down his boxers. Only breaking the kiss to look down at his manhood. Suddenly you have an urge to taste him. You want to feel him come down your throat. You push him back then pull back your (h/l) (H/c) into a ponytail, which gives him a nice view of your breasts. He moans and lightly strokes himself. You slap his hand away. He looks at you confused. "That's my job." Then you take him into your mouth. He throws back his head and quietly says 'oh my god'.
You start to bob your head up and down on his shaft, grazing your teeth every once in a while. You release him with a pop and he whimpers. You lick away the precum and then lick his slit. He bucks up strongly at that. You put both your hands on his hips to keep him down. Then again you take him fully in your mouth. Then you let go of his hips, looking up at him with a invitation to fuck your mouth. You take one of your hands and start rubbing yourself through your underwear. He grabs the your head and starts to buck. "I-I'm gonna—Baby—" You close your eyes and moan at the pet name. He stops thrusting up into your mouth. "I want to be inside you." You take your mouth off his manhood and sit back and let him take off your panties. "God—" Kiss. "You're so—" Kiss. "Fucking—" Kiss. "Hot." Kiss. You lace your hands in his hair and kiss him deeply while he lines himself up with your entrance. He pulls away to look into your eyes, asking for permission. You nod your head.
"Yes." He kisses you again before pushing into you. He gives out a muffled moan and pulls away to kiss your neck. He thrusts slowly. Too slow. "Barr, please. Faster." He goes faster but it's still not fast enough for you. You lay back and moan. He follows you down, still nipping at your neck, then grabs your breast. "Baby." He slows down his thrusts as acknowledgement. "Use your speed." He growls hungrily and uses his speed to buck into you which cause you to cry out in pleasure. He leaves your neck to look at your face and takes a hand to rub your clit. You cry out at the sensations.
"Oh my god... So tight... So good... Never used my speed like this." He moans out.
"I'm gonna come!"
"Do it, baby. Come for me. Wanna feel your walls clench on my cock." Andddd you break. You cry out so loud you are sure you woke everybody up. He muffles the rest of your cries with a deep kiss and you feel him start to slow down and thrusts sloppily. He leans his forehead against yours and says your name along with many curses as he comes.
He pulls out the lays back down once you to catch your breath. You snuggle closer to him and rest your head on his chest. "See," he says "Science never fails."
*** smut end ***
When you woke up Barry was starring at you with admiration and a smile.
"Creep." You smile and close your eyes.
"I'm admiring."
"Staring."
"Gazing." There's a long silence after before he talks again. But first he laces your hands together and kisses the top of it, which makes you lazily smile. "Can I ask you a question?"
"Mhm"
"What are we?" You get up and rest your but on your calves and look at him. He has his arm behind his head and his other arm is holding your hand against his chest like you'll leave.
"What do you want us to be?"
"Well... I really like you. Like really, really like. Obviously."
"Are you sure you're not just saying that because I gave you a blowjob?" You chuckle.
"I'm trying to be serious and you're ruining it." He laughs out. He sits up to meet you and grabs your face in one hand. "I want to be with you. You're not just a one time thing to me because I was horny. I want you. Every aspect of you. Your smile, your laugh, your jokes, your comebacks, the way you obsess over pop culture, your amazing powers that fit so well with mine. Also your body because damn, you fine." You laugh loudly and all he does is smile and look at you lovingly. When you stop laughing you look back into his eyes. "I want you to be mine."
"Okay." He raises an eyebrow asking you to elaborate. "Okay, I'll be with you." He smiles brightly and brings your face closer to kiss you with passion.
***
Once you two got dressed, you decided to face the group and act like you didn't have loud hot sex in a tent right next to them.
You both sat next to the fire with everyone else and Felicity hands you too cups of coffee. You both take a swig.
"So I guess you're glad I said no to you sharing a tent with me huh?" Cisco says.
"What do you mean?" Barry asks and takes another long drink.
"Does 'Shh... Don't wake anyone up.' Ring any bells?" He spits out his coffee and starts choking. Your eyes widen and your face turns red. "You guys did wake us up so..."
"Uhm... Heheh"
"Nice job, Pikachu."