1;

Barry walked into the bedroom to a heavenly sight, to him at least. There you stood before him, in front of the dresser that had your TV and DVD player atop of it, fiddling with the buttons. He couldn't be sure what you were doing because he was paying no attention to your actions, all of his focus trained on your bare legs. All you wore was one of his bigger tee shirts, which was still hardly baggy on your curvy frame. The hem of the shirt landed just above your rear, exposing the bright red panties you wore on the bottom. Your y/h/c locks were twisted and pulled up into a messy bun, one that just begged to be torn apart in the heat of the moment. Finally you heard his footsteps and whirled around, catching him staring at your half-exposed ass. You whined, pointing to the tv with a tantrum like stomp. "I know you're a superhero not a cable guy, but please fix this?" You whined again, shoulders slumping in defeat as Barry smiled. "I've been trying to get it to work for like half an hour. I just want to watch Tangled and wrap myself up in blankets." A pout came to your lips and Barry chuckled, stepping forward to examine the situation.
With a few clicks and twists of wires, the play screen for the movie popped up on the TV and you clapped excitedly, hugging your boyfriend tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You squealed, placing kisses all over his face and neck, wherever you could reach from your tip toes. Little did you know this only frustrated Barry further. The tall male cleared his throat slightly as he smiled down at you, pressing a firm but loving kiss to your forehead. "I'll go change and we can cuddle under those blankets together. Sound good?" His eyes landed on your bare legs for a second before darting back to your eyes. Another wide smile graced your lips and you nodded, bouncing excitedly before quickly pulling his shirt collar and forcing him to lean down a bit, pecking his lips once. Without another word he sped around the room, discarding his jeans and button up while searching for replacement clothes.
When he appeared in front of you again, he wore nothing but a dark grey pair of S.T.A.R. Labs sweats. Letting your eyes wander over his newly exposed skin you smirked once your eyes caught how the sweats hung off his hips, revealing his lack of underwear and very clear bulge. He hadn't caught where your eyes were yet so you averted them back to his face before he did. As Barry took a step closer to you, you turned and took a few steps towards the bed. Just to tease him, you planted your knees on the bed and fell forward onto your elbows, giving him his favorite view of you from behind before you flattened your body against the bed to lay on your stomach. A small and playful sigh left your lips and you curled up with your legs wrapped around a blanket. Barry drew his lip between his teeth as you crawled into the bed, feeling himself grow just past the thin layer of cotton he wore. You rolled onto your side and patted the bed next to you to invite him over, and he happily rushed to your side, causing the blankets to ruffle around him and a giggle to leave you.
Just as Barry was about to pull you in, the movie started and the familiar opening monologue interrupted him. You squealed a bit, turning to face the screen instead of your boyfriend. With a smile on his lips he rolled his eyes, opting for spooning you for now. Snaking his long arms around your waist Barry nuzzled into the crook of your neck. The tickling feeling of his breath made you squirm, unintentionally making your body press more against his. A gentle sigh escaped him and suddenly the hardness against your backside felt much more obvious. Resting your hands on top of his, a playful smirk tugged at your lips as you purposefully readjusted yourself, making sure your ass rubbed against him. Now he gasped, pulling you as close to him as he could before placing kisses along your neck, words muffling against your skin. "Baby," he began, letting his lips linger with slow presses between words. "you know," he paused, kissing your neck again and letting his teeth just barely graze your skin. "what I wanna do?" He whispered now just an inch below your ear.
To tease him you tilted your head a bit, grinding your hips back against him again as you spoke. "I think I might have an idea.. but show me anyway?" You cooed to him. Barry grinned at your tone and hastily flipped you onto your back, speeding himself on top of you. "Gladly.." Barry's tone had lowered and his voice was raspy. Looking up into his eyes you saw them spark for a split second, sending a chill up your spine that made you clench your thighs. Catching your twitch he smirked, immediately attacking your lips. The kiss was passionate as always, but there was something more there. A desire, a craving for more of you as soon as possible. Speed was Barry's thing, after all. His hands found your hips and easily pushed away the fabric of your (his) shirt, exposing your hips just barely covered by the lace trim of your panties. Barry let out a groan at the way your skin and the soft fabric felt beneath his fingers. He wanted more, to feel more and to give you more. There was something about the way you looked at him and reacted to his touch that always made him eager to leave you writhing at his touch, and by now you were very ready to be touched. You brought a hand up to the back of his neck to run your fingers through his hair, pulling him a bit closer to you as you did so. His tongue coiled around yours and you let out a shaky breath into the kiss. His lips curled up a bit against yours as his fingers began to trace along the top of the lacy pattern.
Once he reached the middle his hand slipped past the fabric to begin rubbing your center. A whine left you and Barry only smirked more. The pads of his fingers trailed against your wetness to tease you. Quickly finding your clit he moved his fingers at normal speed in lazy circles around it, and he couldn't help but chuckle at the way your hips bucked up. At that sign of your enjoyment he began to vibrate his fingers lightly, gaining a sharp and strained moan out of you. Your throat clenched after the moan causing you to gasp and remove your lips from your love's. Barry loved making your breath hitch, your chest heave with how you panted. Seeing your face contort in pleasure only made his already stiff length grow harder. To warm you up to his plan he thrust a long finger into you abruptly. Another whiny moan bubbled up from your throat at the new feeling.
The speedster kept his fingers vibrating, his thumb rubbing your clit as he added another finger to his pumping. "B-Barr.." you moaned out, clutching the tuft of hair between your fingers. The tug made him gasp, releasing the breath with a low growl. In an instant you'd been stripped, Barry settling between your legs with a condom already wrapped around his throbbing erection. He stared into your wide and clouded eyes, his own sparking like a strike of lighting once again as he crawled over you. "You ready, baby girl?" He mumbled, teasing his tip up and down your folds. Gasping gently you nodded, eyes pleading with him to get with it. His green orbs narrowed and a smug smirk laid over his lips. "I wanna hear you ask me nicely." He stated with a gravelly tone. A whine parted your lips and you wrapped your legs tightly around his slender waist. "Barry, please? I wanna feel you babe, I want you to make me feel good.." you drawled, trailing a fingertip down his muscled chest. Lowering your voice to a whisper you leaned up slightly and ghosted your lips against his neck. "Nobody makes me shake like you do, Barry.." He came undone at your words and without another one from either of you, he thrusted into you completely. The way he filled you made you cry out, clutching to him as he set a rough pace. His eyes lowered and he watched in a trance as your chest bounced with his thrusts, only making him go faster to see the way your body moved with him.
Barry's thrusts were steady and hard, hitting your core with each pump into you. Your moans and gasps filled the room, his own grunts and small profanities matching and mixing in the air with the sound of skin slapping skin. Your body wasn't the only one to shake, the scarlet speedster beginning to vibrate slightly as he got closer and closer to his climax. His thrusts began to reach a super pace. Mixed with the vibrations you were done for. Your nails dug into his shoulders, leaving deep red scratches as your orgasm rocked through you. Just as he'd planned your hips twitched and jerked as you came, your juices leaking out around him. Not long after watching you convulse from what he'd done to you Barry unloaded himself into the rubber. The warmth filled the condom and you sighed as he came, rolling your hips up to meet his in his final slow thrust. The pair of you panted in unison as you collected yourselves, you finally breaking the silence with a giggle. Barry matched it with a small laugh, kissing your lips repeatedly as he slowly - imagine that - pulled out of you. In a flash he discarded the condom and cleaned up the small mess you'd made, grabbing a new and clean blanket to wrap you two up in for the duration of the movie.
You'd finished up just in time for your favorite part, the lantern scene in the boat. Listening to the lyrics of the love song playing, Barry hummed along softly while he held you tightly to his chest. Just as the song was ending he tilted your chin up so you'd look at him, his previously electric eyes looking warm and soft now. "I love you so much." He stated while keeping his fingers tucked sweetly beneath your chin. A smile and a blush graced your face. "And I love you more." You retorted playfully, eliciting a genuine and heart warming laugh from your boyfriend. "Whatever you say, princess." With each word he leaned closer to you until his lips were reconnected with yours, but now he kept his lips relaxed, soft and loving. Barry Allen had many sides, more than just his hero persona and the facade he held as a CSI. There was his dark side, his aggressive side. But your favorite of all was this, his soft side. The one only you saw up close and personal. You pressed a hand to his bare chest and drew lazy hearts over so over on his skin as you kissed. For the duration of the movie he just held you against him, all wrapped up in the blankets with smiles on your faces.