Chapter 25 | Making The Most.

Nina's P.O.V

"Cut! Well done guys, 10 minute break and I think we'll move on to scene 10," I hear Julie shout.

I grab Paul by the arm, looking around to make sure no one's looking, and pull him into a deserted corner.

"Nina, what-," He starts saying but I interrupt him by pushing him against the wall.

"No time to talk." I say breathlessly, our faces inches apart. Kissing him fiercely, I wrap both my hands around Paul's neck and I feel him putting his hands on my waist, pushing our bodies closer together. Suddenly Paul turns us around, my back hitting the cold wall. Instead of kissing my lips, he plants kisses all over my face; my cheeks, my forehead, my chin, the tip of my nose, teasing me.

"Paul." I moan, barely able to speak.

He detaches his lips from my skin, a smirk wide and evident on his face, before lowering his head, leaving hot wet kisses along my collarbone.

"Paul." I say, hardly a whisper.

He finally moves his head, pausing for a moment before abruptly attacking his lips with mine.

I moan loudly, lifting a hand above my head for support, my other hand placed firmly on his back.

"Paul? Nina?" I hear someone shout, although it took me a few seconds to process what they said.

Paul sighs frustratedly as he lets go of me, straightens out his shirt and fixes his hair, before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll finish this later." He whispers into my ear, walking casually back to set.

I let out a deep breath, fix my dress and go to set a few minutes later.

---------

"I'm really happy for you and Paul, Nina."

"Thank you Kat." I reply absentmindedly. After a few seconds, I turn around rapidly, grabbing her by the shoulders to make sure she's facing me. "WHAT?"

"I said, I'm happy for you and Paul. You guys are perfect together." She repeats, before slowly taking my hands off her shoulders and turning back to concentrate on the show she was watching.
After we all finished filming for the day, Kat and I went home to relax, as Paul had a few places he needed to go to. I decided that after Kat goes out again to shoot some of her music videos, I could go to Paul's without having to lie to her. But I guess now, that won't actually be a problem.

I sit there in shock, trying to figure out how she knew until Kat answers the question herself.

"All I'm saying is, you guys need to be more careful. Today on set, I caught you guys making out. Twice! What if it hadn't been me who decided to go look for you two when Julie called that break? And a few days ago, I found some boxers underneath the couch, so unless their yours..."

"Oh."

"I'm happy for you Nina! I really am. You guys are finally together and-"

"Wait- finally?" I ask.

"Well, Steven and I always wondered when you guys would get together," Kat replies sheepishly.

"So, you're not mad at us? Because he just broke up with Phoebe?"

"When I saw you two together I was confused, I thought Paul and Phoebe were still together and I thought he was cheating on her... but then I realised that you wouldn't do that and go further with Paul because I know you. So then I just figured that they broke up." She shrugs, turning her attention back to the TV. She quickly turns around, "Which- I'm very upset about, by the way." She says before watching TV again.