Chapter 1| The truth.

Paul's P.O.V

The sound of my alarm woke me up abruptly, telling me it was time to get up for work. I slowly walk downstairs, eat breakfast, get changed and walk out the front door, making sure I don't forget my keys, script and my phone. It's the same routine I've been doing for 8 years, the same slow process.
I walk to set feeling a little more tired than usual, but quite nervous too. I knew which scene we had to film today and I knew that some of the fans weren't going to be happy.
We've nearly finished 8x02, today we're just filming the final parts, the scenes I have with Candice.
The downside of my job, is the rules I have to follow that appear on my contract. Ever since Julie invisaged the idea of Steroline being a couple I've been made to say in interviews that I completely, 100%, ship Steroline, Julie always says, 'If the fans love you, they'll love Steroline'
The only disadvantage of this contract is that it states that those 'rules' only apply when accompanied by Julie Plec, Caroline Dries, and the cast. In other words, when it comes to conventions, where it's just me and Ian, I'm allowed to say what I want, about whatever ship.
My thoughts are interrupted when I hear someone calling my name.
"Paul! Paul! Wait up" I turn around and see Candice running towards me.
"Hey Candice, whats up?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to see how you were doing, you looked a bit lost" She laughs.
"I'm fine Candice, just walking to my dressing room like I do every day" I say annoyed, wanting to get away.
"Oh okay, do you want me to come? We can rehearse the proposal scene." Candice says, hopeful.
"It's okay Candice, its mostly just kissing, we don't need to rehearse that" I laugh, trying to lighten the mood so she doesn't get upset. Candice laughs and starts walking away, I start going to my dressing room, turn the doorknob when I hear Candice's voice, again. "We'll meet up for lunch?"
"Sure" I say, disappearing behind the door of my dressing room. I sigh, look around, and see the same things I see everyday, my couch, the lamp, a few magazines framed around the room, but I look up and see something that instantly brightens my mood. The painting Nina gave me as a present, for my directing debut.

A/N: Helloo!! This is my first ever wattpad story, and I'm kinda excited. I really hope, whoever's reading this, likes my story.