Chapter 66: Toothbrush, Festivals, & Hoodies

Comincia dall'inizio

I raised my coat's sleeves up to my elbows, before turning the faucet on. "You know, this is my first time brushing my teeth in a public comfort room." She chuckled. "Except when I was busy studying formulas in China." She said and put toothpaste on her toothbrush. I look at her, who is now putting her toothbrush through the running the water from the faucet. She looks at me. Why is she looking at me like I'm some alien? "What?" I asked with furrowed brows. She smiled and pointed my face. "You're going to brush your teeth with your nosemask on?" She kidded and shook her head. I smiled and wore my facemask off. I put it on my coat's pocket.

I look at her... I like her, I love her, I can't imagine losing her. This is what she's making me feel when we're together. A gentle smile appeared on my lips and I started brushing my teeth aswell.

>>>
I look at her who is using her hands to fetch the water. It's obvious that she's not used to brush her teeth without a cup. She looks at me with her chubby cheeks puffed out, as it has water in it. I smiled, my toothbrush hanging on the left side of my mouth. My mouth is full of bubbles from brushing my teeth. She looks at me, questioning my gaze. I shook my head, before gargling the water from my hand.

How I fetch water with my hand is so far from how she'd done it. I chuckled. "Are you laughing at me?" She asked with a chuckle. I look at her, and shake my head with a smile. "Then... you're a professional." She said while clapping her hands. She's reffering to using my own hands as a cup. I chuckled. "I'm not... Aigoo." I said and smiled playfully. I wipe her face with my hand that's still wet. "You're just not used to doing things like this, rich kid." I said. She opened her eyes, as it was closed because of what I did.

"Yah. You used that with your mouth and..." She said. I just smiled. She splash me with water continuously. Her hands are on the tap's mouth, fetching then splashing me water from it. "Yah, yah, yah. I don't have an extra coat." I said. I'm going to be frozen if I wet my coat. I just heard her laughing. I hold the faucet and turn it off. She ran to the door in reverse motion. I caught her, accidentally pinning her to the door. Our foreheads even bumped each other. "Ouch.." I heard her say, while my eyes went close by the impact.

3rd Person's POV
[Outside the comfort room]
A sound was created from the comfort room. The workers in the open-air convenience store near it look at it's direction. "Tsk tsk Aigoo.. couples." The old man said and blocked the ears of his grandchild who's sitting on his laps, munching the chips they just bought. The child tilt his head upwards to look at his grandpa. "Waeyo, Halbeoji?" The little boy asked and his granpa just shook his head with a smile as an answer.

[Inside the comfort room]
"Ouch.." Hera said when their foreheads bumped each other. Baekhyun opened his eyes. 'Tug tug tug' His ears reddened, as he can feel her breath swooning in their remaining distance. Hera opened her eyes, her eyebrows scrunched. Baekhyun looked away. What's happening sinked in Hera's mind. She grin at how cute her boyfriend is being right now.

"Sorry." Baekhyun said and stand straight, removing his arms from it's position, which was cornering Hera. "Move." Hera said as the space Baekhyun had given isn't good for her 'privacy'. "Ah" Baek said and add space between them. Hera opened the door and walked out with a slight blush on her cheeks. Suddenly, she stopped walking as she remembered she's not wearing her facemask or got her hood on. "Aish.." She just put her hood on and it reached her eyes. Then, she ran to their car.

Baekhyun heaved a sigh of relief. "Peppermint... Wooh, She's so hot with peppermint breath!" Baekhyun said and sighed. He shook his head. "I'm crazy." He said and put his nosemask on, before grabbing the plastic bag with the toothbrushes and toothpaste inside, then headed outside.

He walks to Hera who is facing down as she's not wearing her facemask, which she remembered putting inside the plastic bag that Baekhyun is now carrying. Baekhyun realized why she's facing down, so he push the open-button on the car key immediately. He opened the door for her. He smiled. "We still got a date to go." He said with a smile when Hera entered the car. He heard her chuckle and he closed the door.