8 | Whatever You Say

❝ I don't know butwhatever you say, Omega

I don't know but
whatever you say, Omega.
– Morgan

SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WOULD ATTEND an alcohol-free party, she would admit. She never complained about how any party goes without getting their brains blown by alcohol, although she was the one who got addicted to the Sake (rice wine) that Samantha had brought her. It could've been her comfort drink after a hellish match against the cocky member of Mount Rushmore but she knew something better than getting drunk inside the warehouse: a quiet area without getting bothered.

That's what at least she expected, but she didn't get it when she heard the same "annoying" voice of the Manitoban. She internally groaned, part of her wanted him to buzz off while the other- she couldn't explain it.

"Are you going to shove me out of this quiet- I don't know," he questioned Morgan. She was quiet, he observed. For him, it felt like it's her default emotion: she can easily reset her emotion after the intergender match that she had since last year or two. His thoughts were wrong as he felt the favour of her to be left alone took over as he turned to walk back to the warehouse, but his action was followed with an inappropriate idea.

"Unless you want me to flood you with words of ass kicking again, then walk away." She clicked on her tongue, didn't even look at him before she saw him sat next to her. "You're not gonna stop annoying me, are you?"

"Well according to my calculations," he hummed the last part. "You are the one who basically asked me to stay. Don't say that I'm wrong, I know that you have a different way to ask a favour and I like you for being so unique." She wasn't sure if she was to appreciate his words, although it was flattering enough to make her thank him.

"Not that I'm desperate for a friend - which I don't truly need, I just like it when a least favourite person of mine keep me company," she replied. "I just like it when a person tried to shit on the other person's life, it sometimes make me feel better." She chuckled, the atmosphere was quiet and dead unlike the warehouse where the two of them were supposed to be in. Her mind was dark, she would admit and she knew she wouldn't deny about it, but the thought of being so humorous at the same time confused Kenny.

"You did a good job against Adam by the way," he nodded, desperately wishing that he would make things uplifting but knew that he'd fail. "No wonder why you've been wanting to kick my ass, from what I've seen I think the feistiness really loves you."

Morgan, being the very calm person that she was, contained herself with the anger that she wanted to let out. She didn't want to slap or hurt him physically, instead she spoke with honesty. "I've been wanting to kick some ass since last year," she muttered. "I mean that's our job, that's why we're here. I've been away from the ring since I came in as an assistant in Japan. I figured out, why not to wrestle if I have a chance."