13 | Anytime

❝ I have no idea why you do   but you can pour your hatred at me anytime

I have no idea why you do
   but you can pour your hatred at me anytime. ❞
— Kenny

SHE WAS UNSURE ABOUT THE idea of trusting Kenny Omega. She hesitated but she knew it wouldn't hurt her unless he planned on committing a crime that involves her. Morgan can barely trust Kota Ibushi (who, again, became her best friend days ago) and now she told herself that staying at the same room with the person that she "hated" was even worse.

As he opened the door of his room, she didn't bother to look at him as she walked in. She showed him the manners that she had learned throughout the past 26 years of her life, taking her shoes off and putting it to the side before she nearly tripped. He held her until she was laying down on the comfortable king-sized bed.

"You need anything else?" He asked as she groggily responded, "No."

He stared down at the cup on her hand. He knew what's inside: a hot chocolate drink that she would always drink when she's alone. Kenny was curious about the countless times that she had drank the same beverage, curious if she never got sick of it. If she was tired of drinking it, then she would be hanging out with people instead of touching her Nintendo. But she wasn't. She was just exhausted and sick.

"I'm gonna stay at the couch," he cleared his throat. "Wouldn't want you cursing at me. Get some rest, just let me know if you need anything." He didn't wait for a response as he made his way to the couch, lying down and stared at the ceiling. He was exhausted but he wasn't as sick as her.

Morgan didn't need his pity and his attention, but she needed someone that isn't like Allen, not even like Candice. So she had no choice but to let him do what he wanted to do to her instead of calling Samantha to send her back to Japan just to take care of the Ontarian.

She shifted as she was making herself feel more relaxed, but it didn't work. Her eyes shut close and tightly and her desperate need to sleep was showing up. Morgan felt the coldness hit through her skin as she shivered, hugging her cardigan tight. It was more than a sinus infection, she told herself.

Twenty minutes of tossing and turning (along with the silence), the churning of her stomach came out of nowhere as she put a hand over her mouth. She shot up in the bed, her quick feet ran to make its way through the bathroom and almost didn't make it as she knelt in front of the toilet. Her body hovered over the toilet, nauseous enough to realize that she had an upset stomach and flu.

Kenny came in and immediately put a hand on her back, rubbing it as she kept on doing her business. She doesn't know why he was being nice, or why he cared after all. Morgan saw herself as a nobody who deserves nothing, hell she didn't see herself as a person who deserved a career opportunity at Japan and even in acting industry.