Epilogue: New York

Zane smiled as he pulled me towards the house of his childhood. I couldn't help but laugh at the goofy look on his face; I haven't seen him like this since I first met him at that night club. I was glad to have him back and was glad to know that I wouldn't have to worry about his soul for a very long time.

After everything was over Daniel and I requested that Ally take our wings away and she did so willingly because she knew that it was so we could live with the people we loved. Daniel finally admitted to us that he loved Ella and the pair has been inseparable since the confession. Joey wasn't too fond of his sister dating Daniel but he knew that she could do a lot worst, he rather her be with someone that could protect compared to someone like their father.

The front door to Zane's house opened and Belle stepped outside with Zane's grandmother, Margot, standing behind her. The pair had a smile on their face, they were happy to see us both. With the threat of Lucifer hanging over us we couldn't come here because we didn't want to drag these to women into the mess.

Zane let go of my hand and ran up to greet his mother and grandmother.

"Zane it has been too long," Belle stated. "You need to visit us more often."

"I promise that I will be around more," Zane said.

"Make sure to bring your girlfriend too," Margot said with a wink.

"Um, I think you mean fiancée," Zane corrected her.

Belle and Margot eyed us with confusion as Zane pulled me closer to him. I stuck my left hand out for the women to see the ring on my finger. They both let out screams of delight as they pulled us inside the safety of their home. They were so excited for us and proud which made Zane smile.

I looked up at him and my heart skipped a beat, the way it always did when he smiled that way. The truth was I loved Zane so much and I wanted to be with him in every possible way, including marriage. I had nearly lost him too many times and I would be lost without him. But I didn't have to worry about losing him as we settled into our new life with a long and prosperous future ahead of us.