Preface

To say that my life was perfect would be a joke. It always seemed perfect when I was an angel of death because I seemed to have freedom but when I learnt the truth about my past I knew that my life wasn't perfect. You would think that me being with Zane was perfect but I couldn't help but feel as if Lucifer was hidden behind every corner.

He was back and boy did he have a vengeance. He wanted Zane's soul and he wanted everyone I loved dead. He wanted to watch me mourn the loss of my new life while I watched it fall apart around me. Lucifer wanted me to pay for everything that I have done, from killing his favourite angels to turning Daniel onto my side.

Some days I would try to distance myself from everyone but they forced me out of my shell and tried to take my mind off of the things that bothered me. I was thankful for their attempts at trying to do that but nothing would take my mind away from the impending doom awaiting me.

But I won't go down without a fight. I will not give up. Maybe I would consider giving up if it was just me but it was Zane, he needed me too much. Lucifer would pay for every bad thought he had ever had about me, he would pay for the torture he has but Zane through, he will pay for every mark that he had ever made on Zane's body and he will pay for ever coming back.

I am too irritated to just give up. I am too annoyed to just let Lucifer kill the person I loved the most. I will not sit idly by as he terrorizes everyone who matters to me. I won't let him near Daniel. I won't let Lucifer control my life, not anymore. He better watch out because I'm coming and I'm going to destroy him.