Four

Rachel opened her mouth to reply as the world began to shift again. I waited for the piercing screams to echo around me but it wasn't another lot of demons' escaping the Underworld. The front hallway was replaced with the grey landscape with its dead trees and a full moon. I was back in the white dress with the tattoos and wings. I looked around to see that the other's had been transported to the world of the guardians of the dead.

            Ella seemed to be frightened as she searched the group for Joey. Daniel was beside her and he took her hand in an attempt to calm, I was surprised to see that she did calm down.

            The others seemed to be shocked and weren't too sure about where we were. They all looked at me when they realized that I was relaxed. Rachel walked over to me in the same outfit as me.

            "Riley, what is this place?" Rachel asked.

            I took a deep breath then began to tell them about this place. I told them that I had been taken here to speak with Ally, then I proceed to tell them her story.

            "Why didn't you tell me about this?" Zane asked with a hurt expression.

            "I didn't know how to tell you," I admitted.

            "Well, this Ally - and now doubt the others of her kind - was wrong to keep this a secret from us," Rachel added, referring to the other angels as well. "We accept anyone that is willing to help save people, you alone is enough evidence to prove that."

            I nodded. "I know but she was only following her orders."

            "Actually," a familiar voice said, "there is no high power amongst my kind."            

            We all turned to see Ally standing behind us with a grin on her face. Her green hair fell around her face in gentle curls making her look younger than she really was.

            Ally seemed to be looking at the others' appearances as well because she seemed occupied until her eyes landed on Liam. She gasped slightly and stumbled back.

            "Henry?" she asked while staring into Liam's eyes.

            I looked at Liam to see that he was bewildered by Ally. He shook his head slowly. "My name's Liam."

            "Oh . . . well I heard Riley fill you in on everything so you would know who Henry was," Ally replied in a quiet voice.

            Everything seemed too awkward at the moment so I quickly changed the topic before things got any worse.

            "So, why have you brought us all here?" I asked Ally.

            She pulled her eyes away from Liam with a grateful look on her face.

            "I called you all here because you guys are the only people in this world that can stop Lucifer, along with myself," Ally replied. "Now, I know that Rachel is the only angel left among you but you're all strong people and with some help from me we can take Lucifer down. Daniel, Riley you two are quite welcome to become a guardian of the dead so that you all have powers."

            I looked at Zane. "You know that I can't give Zane up for powers."

            "I'll do it," Daniel said. "If it means extra help then I'll do just about anything to bring that mongrel down!"

            Ally smiled and gestured for Daniel to join her, Ally raised her hand and placed it on Daniel's chest the moment he reached her. A soft glow illuminated from Ally's hand as she helped Daniel become supernatural again. The process looked painless and by the look of Daniel's face I was right. Gradually, the glow from Ally's hands disappeared and she was forced to drop her hand.