Annabeth 8

I am sorry for taking so long to update!! I will try and update more often!!

"Get in positions!! What ever you do don't hurt Percy!" Annabeth yelled as she was running into battle.

30 minutes earlier...

Everyone was still in shock about what had happened. It was the next morning and barely anyone had said a word.

The mood of the camp had been bad enough with Percy gone. But now Percy is still gone and Rachel and Will had been killed, everyone was broken.

Nico had been crying since it happened and everyone kept randomly bursting into tears. It was hard to accept what had happened the night before. No one wanted to believe that it was true.

Everyone was silently eating breakfast in the dining pavilion when there was a loud bang. It sounded like a bomb had just gone off. Everyone quickly got up and ran to the sound.

When they got to where the sound had came from. They saw something that terrified them all. Standing there was (dramatic pause..) Kronos himself.

Annabeth almost fainted all the memories of the war came back to her. She blinked repeatedly trying to focus again. Annabeth's eyes finally cleared. 

Annabeth let out a sob. Once she saw what he was holding in his hand.

In his hand was a long staff and there was someone tied to the top. That someone was her Seaweed Brain.

Tartarus started to speak. "Hello demigods it seems as if I have someone you all care for. Especially you Athena brat!." He said looking directly at Annabeth.

Annabeth just stood there frozen staring at Percy. Tartarus began to talk again. "At first I was just going to let him go mad. Knowing that he would never see you again. But I thought that this would be much more fun!" He smirked.

Standing behind Tartarus was an army of monsters and Gabe, Percy's step father. All of the sudden Gabe turned into a hideous monster.

He had warts all over him and big black tattered wings. His smile was terrifying, and it sent chills up your spine if you just looked at it. His teeth were bright yellow and crooked. His eyes were pitch black and looked like you could drown in them.

Annabeth shuddered. She pulled out her dagger that was in her belt. Almost every demigod carried a weapon with them for moments like these.

Tartarus broke the silence by yelling "Kill them all except the Athena girl. Leave her to me!"

His army charged towards the campers yelling battle cries.

Present time..

Everyone was fighting. You could barely hear anything over the sound of metal clanging together. Many campers had already been injured and the fight had just begun.

Annabeth had just killed a Basilisk when she felt something go through her chest. She looked down and saw blood dripping down her torso.

She gasped and fell to the ground. She looked up with tears clouding her eyes and saw Percy screaming and crying. He couldn't escape the rope that had been used to tie him to the staff.

"I love you Percy." Annabeth whispered then she closed her eyes for the very last time.

I am crying right now!! I am sorry I am so evil. I literally just killed Percabeth!! I am a monster!!