Percy 3

Percy had been unconscious for about 2 hours now. The man in the mask had released more gas than before. He started to wake up.

He looked around and saw that he was sitting in an empty room with one window that let in barely any light. It was much to small for him to fit through. There was one metal door that had no door handle on it.

He went to stand up and realized that his feet were in iron cuffs that connected to the wall. The same for his hands, and his waist. The chain on his waist was so close to the chains that were on his feet that he couldn't stand up.

"This is a little extreme." Percy mumbled to himself.

He just sat there in looking around the room. He started to have a flash back of him being carried through the woods. He couldn't imagine what Annabeth was feeling right now. He was so close to grabbing her hand. He felt so powerless. He should have done more to prevent him from being captured. A single tear ran down his face.

Annabeth was probably so scared. To be honest Percy was pretty scared himself. He was sitting down  with his head in his lap, when the window let in more of the blue gas.

"You have got to be kidding me!" He yelled even though he was pretty sure no one could hear him.

He once again tried to keep himself from breathing it in. But like the other 2 times he had failed again. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he crumpled to the floor.

One hour later

Percy was dreaming of him and Annabeth being thrown in to the lake. When they had kissed. It felt like that had happened forever ago. He started to feel something in his gut. It felt like someone was kicking him.

He started to wake up. He saw the man wearing all black standing above him. It took him a second for his eyes to focus again.

"Why hello Perseus Jackson. Look who is finally awake." He had a big grin on his face.

"Who are you, and what do you want with me." Percy said. He had a really head ache and it was hard for him to concentrate.

"Oh Percy, all I want is for you to suffer." He said this with a big grin on his face. He took off his ski mask slowly. "Remember me Percy."

Percy was so shocked he couldn't even speak. He just stared at him. Percy had never been so scared in his whole life. Percy was usually pretty brave but when he saw him all of his bravery vanished.

"You will never see your pretty little girlfriend again. Instead you will get to be with me." The man laughed while walking out. Percy was frozen with fear.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Try and guess who the man is! The first person to guess right will get the next chapter dedicated to you!!:):)