Rachel 7

Rachel was laying on the floor. She could tell that she was most likely going to die. She was already feeling all the life draining out of her.

It was becoming difficult for her to keep her eyes open. As she was lying on the floor she heard a loud scream. Everyone turned in the direction it came for.

"That sounded like Nico!" Hazel said with concern in her voice. She looked and saw Nico on his knees screaming.

Hazel started to run toward him. When she got there she gave out a slight scream too. And began to give her brother a hug.

"Go find out what is going on and try to get Will here quick. Rachel is going to die if we don't get her help right now!" Annabeth yelled to Leo. He ran off in Nico's direction.

He came to a quick stop, and lowered his head. He just stood there looking down and not moving.

"What is going on?" Annabeth asked starting to get concerned about Nico.

Everyone went over to were Nico was kneeling except Annabeth. She was still kneeling next to Rachel. Trying to keep her calm.

When the others got to Nico they all stopped. None of them moved, they were all looking at something but she couldn't tell what it was.

Annabeth was looking at everyone standing next to Nico when she felt Rachel go limp. "No no no!" She yelled while starting to cry. One of her good friends had died, and she had no idea where her boyfriend was.

Annabeth finally got up laying Rachel's head gently on the floor. Annabeth started to walk towards her other friends to see what they were all looking at. She was still crying. She was trying to put on a brave face, but was epically failing.

As she reached her friends she let out a soft scream. Laying on the ground with an arrow through his heart was Will. More tears fell from down her cheeks. She had always been good friends with Will.

He was always so kind no matter what. Now he was gone forever. She just stood there with all of her friends staring and Will.

Everyone was crying. Some more than others. They had all lost two great friends that day.

Wow!! That was a sad chapter! Not only one death but two! I am still crying! The next chapter is going to be CRAZY! So be ready!