The town where we lived – Greenwich – is filled with greenery. The rain occurs mostly here, and it has most of the attractions, on the roads you'll probably find tourists. But overall, 250,000+ residents live here, so it's not that small of a town, and PB's hospital is the only best here.

However, back to the weather, they either made me happy, or moody.

Today, I need to happy – but my emotions decide to take turn to the opposite direction. Walking in the hospital was a new portal, a new portal to a new beginning. As it says, every end is just a new beginning.

"So... in this email it says 6th floor, room 908 (Interns Lounge)" Zayna read out the email portrayed on her phone.

6th floor was the main surgery floor, alongside we had 5th and 7th that also played along with the surgeries. Each corridor contained its own specialty, but surgeons even in their own specialty had to work in other areas also.

Other floors consisted of other doctors like, radiologists, pharmacists, general physicians, and much more. Which are all doctors in their forms.

"Elevator!" Zayna points out ahead of us.

This hospital was lavished with fresh scent, as if it was made just yesterday. Floors were spotless, everyone looked happy – happy to be at a hospital, actually though. This hospital contrasted with white walls and bluish glass windows almost everywhere. Even the elevators were made of glass, which does give me the creeps. Imagine it breaking, or falling. Probably not the best to think of when getting on to one.

We arrived inside the elevator, waiting for it to head to the 6th floor. "I hope I get a girl attending" Hana mumbled, we all agreed upon her.

Getting a guy was no wrong or anything, since it was for professional reasons anyway. However, it's just hard to work with them, they either want to give you a hug, make you their friends, shake your hands, and or will eventually start liking you. In my thought – or some people thoughts it's hard to be friends with a guy and not think otherwise.

If you are friends with a guy, and you're telling me you never had a time where you thought otherwise of them, or even vice versa, I don't believe you. – If you are like that then I'd just love to have your mindset.

The glowing yellow lights arrives to the 6th number followed by a ding, as the elevators open. Everything happened from now, was all in slow motion. We exited the elevator, and suddenly my body is crashed harshly by a large body mass, jerking me back on the ground. Worse part, I tried to stop my fall with my elbow, yet I scrape it painfully instead stinging every second. "Are you flipping kidding me?!" I whip back to see a group of young surgeons running their way across the hall.

I could hear the girls giggle across from me, huffing out an annoyed air, I get up dusting off the imaginary dirt that laid on my clothes. My eyes snap to Bilal standing their covering his hand with his mouth, trying to avoid a fitful of laughter. Oh how awkward this was, I face palm myself feeling a flush of pink rise on my cheeks.

"Oh my god, a – are you okay?" Zayna giggled coming towards me.

"I'm fine Alhamdulilah" I sighed, pursing my lips. I can feel my body sinking inside to the core out of embarrassment, - I – Aiyla – hated being embarrassed. But what can I say, I am also known as the queen of embarrassment.

"You made Bilal laugh!" Maryam gasped in shock.

Why was it a shocker?

Well Bilal was one of the most serious guys, whom we all assumed had his laughed saved for the love of his life. It was too precious to be seen, but I guess it's not he just is like that.