Part 20

Note: Ahhhhh is anyone still alive after the Love Yourself Highlight Reels?!?! I'm drowning in theories and the beautiful aesthetics T^T I'm so proud of our boys, they just keep amazing me more and more with every comeback!!

And thank you for your patience with this chapter! And i'm sorry in advance for the fluffiness lol please enjoy it (while it lasts)

Also Thank you so much to my friend who knows a ton about flowers and shared her wisdom with me <3

______

The two stopped in front of the door to their shared dorm, Hoseok turned to Yoongi, "Hyung, I know it's late and you can totally say no but...um.... could I...uh...k-kiss you...? One last time...?"

Yoongi's heart melted as he stepped closer to the younger, lovingly meeting their lips, drowning in Hoseok's sweet scent.

Neither heard nor noticed the door open,

"HYUNGS!"

Hoseok and Yoongi separated faster than the speed of light as their eyes grazed the floor, unable to meet Jungkook's wide eyes. Not a moment later Hoseok took a deep breath, forcing himself to meet his gaze with the youngest, "Jungkookie, Yoongi and I are in a relashio-"

"Dare. We're in a dare and had to kiss." Yoongi urgently interrupted, earning a confused look from Hoseok.

"Then why are you holding hands hyung? Who dared you?"

Yoongi and Hoseok looked down, both blushing slightly as they noticed their hands that had never left each other's warmth.

"Uh..." Yoongi was stumped, and was about to break their comforting contact until Hoseok gently squeezed his hand, "We have to hold hands for five minutes after, you know so things don't get awkward. And it was just some Armies on twitter that dared us."

"Heh, yeah and you know how we can't turn down a dare." Yoongi added nervously.

Jungkook was silent, a skeptical look painted across his brows.

Yoongi started, "But Kookie, even though it was a dare, please don't tell the others."

"Why?"

"It's just a stupid dare they don't need to know." Yoongi tried.

"But if it's just a stupid dare then why not tell the others...?"  The youngest asked quizzically.

"Do you want me to tell the rest how you still cuddle with Jimin and Taehyung's Hip Hop Monsters?"

"Aww our Kookie is so cute!" Hoseok cooed. 

"Hyung!!"

"I won't tell anyone else but you have to keep this dare a secret Kookie, okay?" Yoongi asked, almost pleading.

"Fine. But Hobi hyung kissed Tae hyung before and we all saw that, this isn't any different if it's a dare." Jungkook stated in a questioning tone.

A look of jealousy flashed across Yoongi's features as his grip tightened ever so slightly on Hoseok's hand. But it was quickly replaced with an indifferent shrug as he hoped Jungkook didn't notice.

Yoongi responded, searching for a reason to tell the youngest, "The others might be angry at me for allowing Hobi into a dare when he's hurt."

"But it sounds like Hobi hyung agreed to it..." Jungkook pushed.

However, Yoongi had reached his limit as he gave the youngest a glare, which was enough to make him surrender, "Ah okay okay, I won't say anything. It's just...kinda weird I guess."

Hoseok smiled sweetly at Jungkook as he rustled the younger's hair, Yoongi also managed a smile as he gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder, "Thank you, Kookie."

_

As Jungkook returned to his room for the night, Hoseok sat in the Kitchen table while Yoongi made them cups of tea.

Hoseok was the first to speak, "Hyung...why didn't you want to tell Jungkook?"

Yoongi stopped what he was doing and turned to face the other, "Why does he need to know?"

The younger was taken aback by the question, "They're family hyung, I want to tell them. Heck I want to scream it to the whole world that I'm lucky enough to call you mine."

Yoongi's blush covered him from the sudden confession as he turned back around, "Hoseok I want that too. More than anything, I want to tell everybody and their second cousin just how much I love you." Yoongi sighed, handing Hoseok one of the cups as he joined him at the table, his conversation earlier with Namjoon flashing through his thoughts before he spoke, "But it's just not realistic. Kookie thought it was weird. What do you think the rest are going to think?"

"They'll understand."

"What if they don't?"

Hoseok looked at Yoongi with a confused expression.