Part 6

Chapter Three:

Note: Slight offensive language warning, and slight sensitive topic warning. Also I'm going to try to make the chapters shorter (So shorter chapters = more chapters)

As always I hope you enjoy <3

_____

"Yoongi?"

The black haired boy turned to find a nostalgic sight, where his old friend from Daegu stood, "Kim Wang?"

The boy had short blond hair, a casual sense of fashion and was maybe a few inches taller then Yoongi. With oceans of energy, Wang had no problem in pulling the younger rapper into a bear hug, "Yoongi-ah! It's been so long how have you been?!" Pulling away slightly he continued, "Shit man you look good you're like famous now right? Why are you walking out here by yourself?"

"Woah dude slow down," Yoongi spoke with a light chuckle, "It's good to see you too, I wasn't planning on walking out here alone...more like I was trying to find someone who already was."

"That's deep."

"Shut up."

The two of them laughed, "Man it's been to long Yoongi-ah! How bout I walk you to wherever you're going? We should really catch up ya'know?" the blond said with a hopeful smile. Yoongi looked back at the dark, vacant, studio "Hold on." He said before taking out his phone, sending a quick Hey, where r u? to the younger rapper before returning his gaze back to his friend. "Sure, I was just heading to the store."

The seven eleven only took a couple minutes to walk to, but the two old friends talked about seemingly everything. "Yeah so, Yoongi-ah I got the job. I always knew photography was my calling!" The boy exclaimed triumphantly causing Yoongi to chuckle, "Hyung that's great, you really did have a talent for it."

"Did?!" Wang held an overly shocked expression causing rapper to laugh more, "Shit dude you know what I mean."

After their laugher resided Wang continued in a softer tone, "but really, you were the one that got me into it." Yoongi faced the boy confused, "What?"

"You know like, you were so passionate about music and photography back in high school, it was really inspiring and admirable. So I kinda just wanted to be like you even though I'm your hyung, I know it's silly right?" the boy said shyly avoiding the youngers gaze. "Hyung I had no idea..." Yoongi said not knowing what else to. He quickly added, "But you worked for this yourself, this is all you man." The black haired boy said with a warm smile, the blond returned a smile just as warm.

"Ah we're here, that was quick!" Wang said as they were about to walk through the doors of the shop, the sound of Yoongi's Agust D filled the air. Frantically, Wang pulled out his phone picking up the call, his face turning a slight shade of pink. "Hello? Oh...ok I'll be right there."

Wang turned to the younger, "Hey I gotta go, sorry I won't be able to walk you back..." it looked like he was going to say something else but after a moment Yoongi started, "Ah that's alright thanks for walking wit-"

"Do you want to get coffee sometime?" The blond nervously interrupted, "I-I mean to like catch up and stuff you know?" Yoongi just laughed, he didn't remember this boy being so nervous when they where in high school. Before the younger could answer Wang took Yoongi's phone out of his hand, before returning it a second later, "There, I sent a text to myself so we have each others numbers now, just hit me up when you're free! Or whenever really!"

"Ok-"

"Bye!"

And with that the boy ran off, disappearing as suddenly as he appeared. Yoongi had a nostalgic feeling resting his his chest as he purchased Jins Tofu. He missed his old friends and family a lot, but with every second that passed without a text back from a certain sunshine boy, Yoongis reminiscent thoughts and feelings turned to worried and anxious ones. On his way back, falling victim to his thoughts more and more, he couldn't help but practically run towards the studio. Whipping out his phone he tried calling the younger, but to no avail. He grew more and more worried as his mind traveled to the worst possible scenarios involving the younger. What if he got kidnapped? What if he's actually at the hospital right now? He wouldn't be part of a gang...right?

All the boys' pointless fears were eradicated when he saw the dim yellow light radiating from the studio windows. Bursting through the door the boy was met with a sweaty, and slightly slap-happy, Jimin and Jungkook who seemed to be having a dance contest to see which could make the other laugh more. When the two younger boys saw him they just started laughing more. Slightly out of breath, the older sighed at the ridiculousness of the younger two. Yoongi gathered all the calm energy he could muster as he asked, "Yah! Where's Hoseok?!" The two quieted down hearing the agitated tone of the older, Jimin spoke, "He's probably upstairs, hyung is everything ok?"

"Everything's fine carry on. Give this to Jin-hyung." The rapper said fueled with frustration, placing the bag of tofu by the wall. The boy marched up the steps towards the recording studio, and for the first time since he started this journey, he found the one who had been walking alone. A wave of relief but also frustration washed over the boy as he barged into the small studio space. A wide eyed Hoseok whirled around in his chair, staring back at Yoongi with a surprised expression,

"Hyung-"