COMEBACK SHOW overdose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JINHAN's POV

the girl I met lately is the sister of Suho

I didn't knew that for a second but they told us after their practice..

Unnie.. a familiar voice said..

I turn around and saw Eunmi..

we are here at their dorm by the way.. and Yeonha is here with me too..

Eunmi,Yeonha and I got along with each other easily,,cause of course we're girls.. :)

unnie..you said lately that tomorrow is their COMEBACK SHOW 2014.. what is that.. she asked with curiosity..

uhm.it's a show that a kpop singer or a kpop group idol will perform on stage with a new song,new looks..well I don't know if that one counts.. I explained..

ahh..is that so.? she said in amusement..

that's why my brother's hair is now blonde well maybe that one counts unnie..she added

the guys are here.. Yeonha shouted from the door..

oh okay.. I said..

come in guys..she said..

so how's my little sis going.? suho oppa asked...

I'm okay oppa.. now I know why your hair is blonde ahahaha.. she said and laughed at her words..

I just gave suho oppa the "I don't know" look.. when he asked me..

so are you going for our tomorrow's comeback.?? Kris oppa interrupted..

of course we are.. Yeonha suddenly said before I could speak..

and I hope you guys will give us a free ticket for the VIP.. she murmured..

yah we heard that.. Tao said..

of course we'll give you some cous' don't worry.. manager hyung is indeed so kind.. D.O. oppa said..

and they all nodded at what he just said.. yah he's right.. Kai oppa said..

and us three jumped with happiness..

hahaha.. tomorrow-- we will be fangirling.. hahaha... I said.

yah yah you're right.. Yeonha said..

yah~Eunmi ah.. is it your first time seeing your brother perform in stage..

ne unnie.. and I hope he'll do good.. she added...

of course I will.. Suho oppa suddenly said...

~and that day went just like that..

--yahh.. morning again...

mooommmm...!!!! I shouted..

why honey.? She asked...

today is EXO's comeback show ow my goose....

hmm... I thought something happened to you.. so when will you go out.. she asked..

right now mommy.. I said as I run towards the door..

isn't it too early.? she said..

no mom.. it's just okay.. I'll just go to the house of Yeonha... I hurriedly said..

okay honey be careful.. good bye

. and she waved her hand..

good bye mom.. see yah in a bit.. I said and I wave back..