Sleep

"Aurelia," He began. "You never told them your name."

Aurelia's eyes went wide as she remembered. He was right. She hadn't introduced herself and yet, Nona had known.

"Lucas, you don't think they're witches or something, do you?" Aurelia wondered, her brow creasing with worry. She bit her lip.

"Honestly I have no clue, Lia." Lucas gripped her shoulder with his hands. She looked up at him.

"If they were that might explain my vision. Maybe they only appear when I touch something with magic energy." Aurelia suggested. Lucas nodded. "In my most recent vision she- one of those women I think, I could be wrong- was talking to you. She said you needed to speak up."

"Well that's probably true." Lucas gave a little shrug. "But why do you think they care? What do you think they want?"

"I don't know. Maybe we're being paranoid." Aurelia suggested. She felt uncomfortable around those women, now that she knew that there was probably more to them, but she didn't feel unsafe. She didn't feel like she had to leave the inn instantly. She just felt uneasy.

"Maybe we should get out now." Lucas suggested. He was much more likely to take unease as a warning sign, no matter if he felt truly in danger or not.

"Lucas, it's one night. We'll be gone tomorrow. It's probably nothing. For all we know Nona might just be a fortune teller." Aurelia stated, suddenly feeling extremely tired. She yawned.

Lucas eyed her warily. It wasn't like Aurelia to just change her mind that quickly.

"Aurelia, are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Aurelia yawned again. She fell over on her bed. "I'm just tired." She closed her eyes, an odd smile playing at her lips.

Lucas watched her doze off, far too quickly, with concern. He tried to shake her awake only to get a soft snore in return. He breathed a sigh of relief. Last time he saw her asleep she was cursed. Now it appeared she was just tired.

Perhaps he was paranoid. He thought as he threw a blanket over the sleeping Aurelia. He moved over to his own bed.

He was exhausted too all of a sudden. Perhaps the journey had been more exhausting than he expected. Or perhaps the desire to sleep had been increased by the thin, green fog that was coming from underneath the door. He should've noticed sooner. Green fog wasn't natural.

He collapsed onto his own bed, as sleep took over his mind. He no longer cared what Aurelia's vision meant or if the women were suspicious, at least not at the moment. He drifted off into a blissful sleep.