Imagine🙈- Harvey x Liz

Harvey is going on tour quite soon and he is allowed to bring someone with him for company, obviously he chose Liz as she's his best friend. He is touring with other people like Blake Gray. The tour is similar to the BOS (Boys Of Summer) tour, where there were many other acts. Liz already knows all these acts because she's met them all at some point, Liz likes Harvey, she has for a while and she see's  Blake as more of a brotherly figure. However both Harvey and Blake like Liz. Which is a bit of an issue...

*****

Harvey's Pov

Liz is on tour with me, as she's my best friend and it's for company but also because I think this is the perfect time to confess my feelings to her. I've recorded an EP which consists of 5 songs and I think one of these songs fits perfectly so I am going to sing it to her live before asking her to be my girlfriend.

When we got to the venue we were performing in, we all went backstage and got ready for soundcheck. Liz just stayed out of the way and backstage. 

~~Show Time~~

When Blake had performed and come off stage, I made my way on stage as I was the next one on after I'd sung La La La La (Means I Love You), it was time for me to sing Say Something To Me. So I said, 'This next one...I am dedicating to Liz' I smiled and began to sing it...
(IMAGINE THE WHOLE SONG AND LYRICS I'M ONLY GONNA INSERT SOME LYRICS)

  Say something
Why you keep playing these games with me
Would you say something
'Cause I'm getting tired of the hide and seek
We keep going round in circles, going round in circles
Can't keep playing with my heart
Would you say something, say-say something to me
Say something to me  

Once I'd finished singing I looked over to Liz and called her on stage before asking her to be my girlfriend. She said yes...I then kissed her and continued with the rest of my songs, Whilst I saw singing Liz made her way off stage and backstage...

*****

Blake Gray's Pov

When Harvey began singing Say Something To Me for Liz, I stormed off. I couldn't handle it. Yes, I was jealous. I like Liz...I always have. Her smile is just everything. It makes me smile, it's contagious. 

I was sat outside sulking, wondering why Liz couldn't be mine...whilst I was thinking about her, she appeared, still bearing her stunning smile. But her smile slowly faded into a more confused expression. She walked over to me and sat down next to me before asking 'Are you alright? Why did you storm off like that?' She is always caring about others. I didn't have any words to say why. Only one action. I kissed her. She immediately pushed away, and shouted 'NO...THIS CAN'T HAPPEN...YOU'RE LIKE MY BROTHER' She ran away...

*****

Liz's Pov

He kissed me...He's like my brother. I shouted all that at him explaining why it can't happen. Yeah he looked disappointed but he'll be fine, he just needs to find that right girl. I looked up after pushing Blake away and I saw Harvey, as soon as we made eye contact he turned his back on me about to leave.

I ran towards Harvey and turned him around, trying to make him look me in the eye. I explained everything to him...Luckily he understood and accepted it. I said to him that 'No one compares to you...You're the one I want' He smiled at that comment and we soon kissed. 

It was all true, It was him who I loved not Blake, Blake is like my brother. Harvey is like my other half and without him I'm lost...

 Harvey is like my other half and without him I'm lost

*****

This is an imagine for LizWinter101, I hope you like this.

Love you all,

Kayleigh❤️