Imagine☘️ - Jack x Helly

BackGround ~

Helly and Jack have been best friends for 10 years and have always had each others backs. Jack has secretly liked Helly for 6 months now and has't had the guts to tell her because he is worried what she will say or think, he also doesn't want his feelings to affect their friendship. See the thing is, Helly feels the exact same way and knows that if she ever says anything about her feelings it will change everything, she doesn't want that. However she is finding it hard to keep her feelings bottled up for any longer and so is Jack.

Will Jack tell her how he feels? or will she tell Jack? or will those feelings be bottled up for even longer?

*****

Helly's Pov

Valentines day is tomorrow. I still don't have a valentines and I haven't had a valentines since I was in primary school. I don't really care about having a valentines but seeing all those lovey dovey couples together, kissing. Urgh. Couples will be all over school and then there's me, a girl who's afraid to tell her crush how she feels.

See I'm afraid to tell him because he's my best friend and he could do so much better than me. I'm also afraid of being rejected, but I guess if I don't tell him I'll never know if he will reject me or actually like me.

He's always been there for me, caring for me. And I never used to have these overwhelming feelings, not until someone saw us at the beach hanging out, splashing each other, laughing a lot and they said 'Awwe you're a cute couple' We obviously corrected her but now I can't help thinking of him in a different way.

*****

Jack's Pov

Valentines day is tomorrow and I think I am going to confess my feelings to Helly. I don't think I can keep my feelings bottled up for any longer. I don't mind if she doesn't feel the same way, I just need her to know and maybe she will like me, I'll never know until I ask or say. I love how when she smiles, I am instantly able to smile. She lights up my world and I can't risk losing her. This may be my only chance to tell her how I feel.

Valentines Day

I woke up early so I could make sure I had everything set up, I was going to place a valentines gift on her door step saying from secret admirer and then give her little notes through out the day which will lead her to me / where I am.

I left this on her door step:

Then I made my way to school and left a note in her locker saying,' you'll be here with your books

Then I made my way to school and left a note in her locker saying,' you'll be here with your books.' Which means the library, then there was a note in the library leading her to another place then another. They eventually led her to the music room where I was. I then stood then and began to sing, 'Just the way you are' By Bruno Mars. Once I'd finished serenading her I walked over to her and held her hands.

She then said:

'You did all this?' She was blushing crimson red.

'Yeah, I had to, I love you with all my heart Helly, I always have. I wish I'd told you sooner but I didn't know how to. I mean I didn't know how you'd react but right now I don't care. I had to say, I couldn't keep these feelings bottled up for any longer.' I said looking a little bit worried.

She then out of no-where...kissed me, I kissed back and smiled into the kiss, we then pulled away and she said,

'I love you too.' 

'Will you go out with me Helly?' I asked

'Of course' she said.

I then pulled her into a long embrace. This girl means the world to me and no one will ever understand that. I'm glad I decided to confess today, I was stupid to be worried. The girl of my dreams is now my one and only. I wouldn't do anything to change today, this has to be one of the best days ever. I can't stop smiling.

She's Mine. 

I then said :

'I love you to the moon and back Baby.'

She smiled and said,

'To infinity and beyond Leprechaun.'

*****

*****

This is an imagine for lovevamps5handmore, Hope you liked this Helly.

love you all,

Kayleigh ❤️