Imagine🌵-Andy x Cami

Cami and Andy have been dating for a while and they've been through a lot yet they haven't let it affect them. It hasn't stopped them from having fun. Cami has been to so many of RoadTrip's shows just to support Andy, she's been given so much hate but hasn't let them dampen her mood because she knows Andy loves her for her. He is happy with who he is with. One thing they like doing together is hanging out at the flat, whether that is watching films or cleaning or just being stupid...well just them.

*****

Cami's Pov

Me and Andy hadn't done anything that was just us for a while, only because him and his band had been in America for a while touring. I didn't mind this because he would constantly text, call and face time. He returned back from America yesterday, but didn't want to disrupt him because he would most likely be tired, so I decided to text him today asking if he wanted to do anything...well I was going to but he beat me to it.

*****Texts*****

Fovvs Babe 🌵💓💓

  Hey Gorgeous, would you like to come over today?
 The boys are all out hanging out with each other.
I said I had stuff to do, I don't...I just wanted to spend timewith you. 💖  

Eevee Baby 💖😝

Yeah of course, When should I come over?
I can't wait to see you I've missed you so much Fovvs ❤️  

Fovvs Babe 🌵💓💓

You can come over now if you want.
I just want to see you as soon as possible Baby. 🌵💓

Eevee Baby 💖😝

Be there soon Gorgeous, Love yaa 💖

Fovvs Babe 🌵💓💓   

Love you too Babe 💓

*****End of texts*****

Andy's Pov

Cami was now on here way over to the flat, To be honest I didn't have anything planned, I just wanted to have some time with her, I just wanted to hug her again, give her a kiss again.

When she got to the flat, I told her I didn't have anything planned and she didn't seem to care. I think she just wanted time with me also.

We went into the living room / bedroom and put on a film, we started watching it and we were hugging but then we both become hyper and decided to just have fun so we switched off the film, I went and picked up my guitar and started strumming away to "Attention", she began singing...wow her voice is amazing, Honestly I was just smiling at her. I couldn't help it. I never knew she had such a beautiful voice.

After a few hours of strumming on my guitar and singing with Cami we decided to put on some music...Not play it...We just wanted to be stupid. We just wanted to dance and sing. So that's exactly what we did. I put on "I'm The One" And we both began singing and dancing like idiots. By the end of the song I was on the floor dying of laughter, All of a sudden I hear a cute little laughter and open my eyes which were full of tears from crying of laughter. When I opened my eyes I saw her...Cami was on top of me laughing, she must've fallen over from all the laughing and dancing.

I looked her in the eyes and she was looking at me now. I put my arms around her waist and began to kiss her, She kissed back.

After a while of kissing we both stood up...I wiped my eyes and went over to Cami and wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head on her shoulder before saying...'I love you Baby...I missed you.'

*****

*****

This is an imagine for spn_fanfic_story, Hope you like this Cami, Love you.

Love you all,

Kayleigh ❤️