Imagine🙊- Brooklyn x Chloe

Chloe and Brooklyn have been friends for a while, they met at a bar and instantly became friends. 

FLASHBACK

Brooklyn's Pov

I haven't been out for a while, I've just stayed in lately. Only because of the boys and my career but I've decided that today I will go out to a bar and have fun. That's one thing I haven't done in a while.

AT THE BAR

I'd been at the bar for a good half an hour now and I hadn't really done much other than sit down and drink. I did often glance around to see if I could go over to someone to talk to them but I hadn't seen anyone I could do that with yet.

*****

Chloe's Pov

I'd come to this bar with my friends. I'd never been one for partying or going out late, it just wasn't me. I was only doing this for my friends. 

I had been here for a while and my friends had all slowly left me one by one, because the'd met some cute boys. So I was here sitting on my own until this cute boy came over. I wasn't sure what to do so I was polite and spoke to him. He was actually really lovely, he had an amazing Essex accent, it was to die for. He has a gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes. He was amazing, we got on so well. I hope we can stay in touch.

END OF FLASHBACK

After the first time meeting they became close friends and would often meet up. Whether that was alone or with both friend groups. They just instantly liked each other. However this liking grew stronger, the more they hung around with each other. They both caught feelings but were both extremely shy and didn't know how to say how they felt. 

FLASHBACK

Chloe's Pov

I'd had a crush on Brooklyn for a while now. I really wanted to tell him, but I've never had to do anything like that before: confess feelings. It's not something I am necessarily good at...But I'll give it a go because it's Brooklyn

I asked Brooklyn if I could go over to the boys flat and he said I could, he said all the boys were out so it was perfect timing. So, I went over. When I was over there, we ended up watching a few movies...which wasn't intended. After watching a few movies I decided it was time, so I turned to Brooklyn and looked at him, straight in the eye. He looked back...and it just happened, I couldn't help it..

I leaned in and he leaned in...

both of our lips met...It felt like heaven, I placed my hands around his neck and broke this kiss. I smiled and said...

'I love you Brooklyn'

He smiled and said, 'I love you too Chloe, Will you be my girlfriend?' 

I nodded before pulling him into a long embrace.

END OF FLASHBACK

Chloe made the first move, that didn't make anything any different though. They both loved each other a lot. And knew this was what they wanted. Nowadays they are still as deep in love as they were...

NOWADAYS...2 YEARS LATER

Brooklyn's Pov

I can't believe that 2 years ago, Chloe kissed me. She was the first one to make a move in the relationship. I was always too shy, too worried about what would happen or change. I am so glad that she made the move though because now look where we are. We are married with 3 children. We got married a year into our relationship and soon after being married we have a child : Harvey. He is now a year old. Then we had Molly she is about 6 months old. Also we are expecting another child who is going to be another girl. We are planning on calling her Jess. We have been through issues but have gotten through it. I love Chloe and that's all that matters. the boys said that being married and having children will be difficult and it will stop my career but I don't care because they are my world now and I wouldn't want anything different to how it is now.

 the boys said that being married and having children will be difficult and it will stop my career but I don't care because they are my world now and I wouldn't want anything different to how it is now

*****

This is an imagine for Chloexgraceex, I am so sorry it took a while, I just have a lot on my plate at the moment. I really hope you liked this.

Also  Clariny945 and Miuchca88fanvij, I will try to write your imagines as soon as possible but if they aren't up soon please don't be annoyed it's just I am going somewhere soon and I also have 2 other books that I want to update a lot also. I promise they will be up but I can't promise a specific timing because I don't know how long they will take.

Also Clariny945 Do you want your imagine to be where you still have feelings and confess them when you meet again? xx

And Miuchca88fanvij Do you want a specific time of year in your imagine, like new years, birthday, Christmas, Easter etc. And how do you want to become his girlfriend? him admitting? or you admitting? xx

Sorry for having to ask, it will just help me.

Love you all,

Kayleigh❤️