Imagine🙊- Brooklyn x Zoe

Brooklyn's Pov

Me and Zoe had been dating for a month now and I wanted to do something special to celebrate our month anniversary. I had no idea what to do but I knew that Zoe loved the beach and water. So I decided to take her to Brighton beach for a date, we could have a picnic and a splash around, have fun in general.

*****

Zoe's Pov 

I didn't know what was happening today but Brooklyn had told me to wear some clothes that will keep me cool. Another thing he had told me was that it was a date to celebrate our month anniversary. I didn't know where we were going or for how long. I decided to wear some:

Dungaree shorts.

That were a peachy, pink colour with a white crop top vest underneath

Hair tied up in a messy bun.

Because he told me to wear clothes to keep me cool, I put my hair up to keep me extra cool

At 10am Brooklyn Texted me saying 'Be there in half an hour' So I quickly tided up before my parents could moan then waited for him to turn up. When he turned up, I went over to him and gave him a massive hug before he told me to 'Get in the car' which Blair was driving. Brooklyn told me Blair would only be there to take us and bring us back, however this got me wondering where we were going.

*****

Brooklyn's Pov

At about 12 ~ Midday. We reached Brighton and then realisation clicked in Zoe's head. I took her here as this was one of her favourite seasides. She got out of the car and gave me a massive hug and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled into that little kiss and took her hand and led her down to the beach. When we reached the beach I put down the blanket and placed the picnic basket on it. I then started delving into the basket, I took out a few sandwiches for myself but then a few for Zoe also. After we finished our meal we made our way down to the water and slowly emerged our legs into the cold, shallow water. Me and Zoe were holding hands and having a splash around, we kept splashing water at one another and we were laughing a lot. I'm glad I decided to do this because it turned out to be one of the best dates I had ever been on with Zoe. It was just a calm, relaxing date in which consisted of lots of laughter and smiling. 

At the end of the date whilst we waited for Blair to turn up I gave Zoe a hug and smiled at her staring into her beautiful green eyes which were sparkling in the sunlight, we both then began to lean in and we kissed. When we pulled away we touched our heads together and waited for Blair. I then whispered in her ear....'I love you'❤️

'I love you'❤️

*****

A/N

This is an Imagine for ZoeWeaverr_x I hope you liked this, I tried to include as much cuteness and detail as possible.

Love you all,

Kayleigh ❤️