Imagine☘️- Jack x Erin

Erin and Jack used to be best friends. Everything was perfect...Until Britain's Got Talent happened. When Jack entered BGT they were super close and promised each other that no matter what they would always be friends and would always be there for each other. This promise didn't seem to stay though. Erin hasn't seen Jack since he entered BGT which was 4 years ago now. It all seems like a sad blur to her, in such a short space of time she lost her best friend and crush. They both liked each other and never had a chance to confess there feelings and at that time they were only 13/14, they were young and weren't sure whether it was love or just a phase. 

Erin misses Jack and knows that he is now in a band called RoadTrip, she has got tickets to one of their shows, she has meet and greet tickets. She just wants to see Jack again, talk to him. See how things are with him. She hates being without him. The last 4 years of her life have been hell, he was her rock, he'd be there when there were issues in her life and over these 4 years she's had no one.

*****

Erin's Pov

Today I am going to one of RoadTrip's shows, only really to see Jack. I woke up super early this morning so I can be ready and at the venue early. As soon as I woke up, I jumped in the shower and quickly washed myself and my hair, then I came out and dried my hair before proceeding to style my hair and change into my outfit.

Hair ~

Outfit ~

Outfit ~

After I'd got changed and styled my hair I decided to do my makeup

After I'd got changed and styled my hair I decided to do my makeup. Probably should've done my makeup before my hair, but who cares.

makeup ~

After I'd put on my makeup, I rushed downstairs and made myself some breakfast quickly before  waiting for my friend to come pick me up as she was coming also and I can't drive but she can

When she arrived she drove us all the way to the venue, we were one of the first one's there so we'd most likely be at the front of the venue.

When we were allowed to go in, we went in and stood at the front, directly in front of the stage. I was slowly starting to become worried and nervous, I mean what if he recognises me...What do I do? Oh no...

*****

Jack's Pov

Me and the boys were at the venue waiting for the support acts to finish so we could go on...when I saw a girl who reminded me of Erin, I wasn't sure if it was her, I mean why would she be here. She probably hates me...

When me and the boys went on stage, I got a better look at the girl...and just from that look I could tell that it was Erin...I wasn't sure why she was here...or what to do. I just continued like I'd saw nothing, when one of the boys was singing I quickly went to the front of the stage and took Erin's hand in mine and said 'What are you doing here?' She smiled and said, 'I miss you...I needed to see you' I smiled before realising that I needed to sing next, I didn't move from where I was I just sung where I was, my hand still in hers.

Meet And Greet

When it was the meet and greet I couldn't get Erin off my mind, I mean. I used to be best friends with her, I used to really like her, to be honest I don't know if I still like her or if I've just missed her a hell of a lot. She was my rock and I was her rock. It's been so difficult without her.

I must've gone in a world of my own as the boys kept shouting my name...I laughed trying to make it seem like nothing was happening, but they knew something was wrong and they kept asking, they won't stop until they get an answer. I decided, you know what they're my best friends basically, I may as well tell them. So I told them why. 

They all kept going 'oooo' and 'Jack's got a lil' crush' Yes It was annoying but I didn't mind it because deep down I knew they were right, I still like her.

I was waiting the whole meet and greet, to see if Erin was coming and she was...she was the last one we met. As usual I was the last boy the fan talks to so all the boys kept saying 'Jack's been talking about you a lot lately' So by the time she got to me I was as red as a tomato. 

When she got to me I pulled her into a long embrace, I didn't want to let go but I knew I had to. I asked her if she wanted to come with me and the boys after to Nando's for a meal, she said yeah sure , so she came with us. So did her friends but her friend was talking to Andy for most of the time. After we'd all finished eating I took Erin's hand and said 'I've really missed you Erin' She smiled and said 'I've missed  you too...' She was about to say something else but I placed my finger over her lips because I had to tell her how I felt.

'Erin, I really like you. I did before I left. I've liked you for a while. You're my rock, my world, My everything. I love you...Will you be my girlfriend?' She giggled and said 'Of course Jackie, I love you too' She pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss, I obviously kissed back also. I love her.

 I love her

*****

This is an imagine for Clariny945, I hope you liked this.

Love you all,

Kayleigh❤️