Imagine🌵- Andy x Cami

No One's Pov

Cami and Andy had been best friends for a while now, they'd always hang out with each other and constantly laugh. However neither one knew how the other one felt : Andy loves Cami, He loves everything about her, her beautiful smile that lights up the room, her beautiful brown eyes that twinkle whenever she smiles, her beautiful, silky smooth hair and a lot more. He could talk about her forever, because there was nothing bad he could say about her. Cami loves Andy, she loves him for more than his looks, she loves his humour and personality. She also loves how easy it is to speak to him.

*****

Cami's Pov

Andy invited me to join him and the boys at a trampoline park today and I said yeah because I had nothing better to do and also it meant I got to spend some time with not only the boys but Andy. He means the world to me, he is always there for me through thick and thin, he has never hurt me or back stabbed me. He has always cheered me up.

I knew that we would be jumping up and down a lot and being athletic (doing tricks if you're as good as Rye) So I decided to wear some gym clothes, but comfy gym clothes.

I wore this but also wore a 'Squat Goals' top over the sports bra.

I met up with the boys and then we made our way to the trampoline park

I met up with the boys and then we made our way to the trampoline park. When we got there, as it will come as no surprise, Rye started doing lots of tricks and showing off. Me and Andy got a bit annoyed and decided to go off and do our own thing on the other side of the trampoline park. I was jumping up and down and doing a few flips and so was Andy.

*****

Andy's Pov

It was coming near the end of our time at the trampoline park so I took Cami's hand and walked away from the boys and asked her if she would 'go out with me?' she said yes, which I was over the moon with, She means the world to me and I wanted to ask her out a while ago. I guess I was nervous but also I never really knew how to put in words how I felt. I would just end up stuttering.

Later

Me and the boys had to go record a cover in the studio so I asked Blair if Cami could come, since 1. She was going to be in the video as it a love song, (along with the other boys girlfriends) and 2. I wanted her to see how this all worked / hear me sing. The song we were covering was a song called 'Love Me Now' By 'John Legend' (A/N I'm listening to HRVY Cover of this song right now that's why I chose it) All the boys had done their singing parts and it was just me who was left to sing. I went and started singing my bit, Whilst I was singing my bit I could see Cami watching me, She was smiling. I kept looking at her whilst I sang and every now and then I would wink at her.

After we'd recorded all our vocals, we decided to film the actual cover as it was midday. So we made our way over to an empty park and filmed it there. My vocal were near the end of the song and when I was singing, I was dancing with Cami and holding her hands. Then all the boys and their girlfriends entered and we looked each other in the eye and kissed.

Once we'd recorded the cover we all watched it back, Cami was sitting next to me whilst we were watching it and once it finished she gave me a huge hug...I don't even know why but I whisper in her ear,

'I'm the luckiest Guy around, I love you'

She replied with,

'And I'm the luckiest girl around, I love you too'

I then faced her and looked into her deep, chocolate brown eyes and kissed her. I felt sparks and knew that she was the one. She always had been.

True Love does exist.

*****

This is an imagine for spn_and_Youtubers, Cami I hope you like this, I love youu ❤️
Love you all,

Kayleigh ❤️