Imagine🙊- Brooklyn x Helly

Brooklyn's Pov

I'd been with Helly for 6 months now and we'd decided that we were going to go on a date tomorrow. We didn't really know what to do for the date and I was in charge of setting it up. I was nervous because I hadn't planned anything but luckily last minute I remembered that she loves Disney and Disney films so I decided we could have a Disney film marathon and I could order some pizza. 

*****

Helly's Pov

Brooklyn had decided that me and him could go on a date today. I didn't know what the date was or where we were going to be going on it. Honestly, I didn't care, I didn't feel well and just wanted to spend time with him.

I messaged him asking.

*****Messages*****

Helly😍 😘 💞

Hiii, Brookie what should I wear for the date?  💝

  Brookie Elf 🙊💝🙊  

Wear something comfy, Not dressy or fancy just comfy and cosy.💞

Helly😍 😘 💞

What is going to happen for the date? 💝

Brookie Elf 🙊💝🙊

  😉 You'll find out. I'll pick you up at 6pm. Then you'll see what is going to happen.

Helly😍 😘 💞

Awwwee I thought you were going to tell me then.💞

Brookie Elf 🙊💝🙊

😉 Sorry, Babe it's a secret but I hope you like it. Got to go to set it all up sorry. 💞 

Helly😍 😘 💞 

Okay see you at 6. Love you  💝

Brookie Elf 🙊💝🙊

Love you too, Gorgeous 💞   🙊

*****

Brooklyn's Pov

I'd decided to make it a bit more romantic I would hang fairy lights along the flat and also clean up a little bit.

Similar to this. All the photos were photos of me and Helly.

Just before 6 I order the pizza, because I already knew what her favourite pizza was and I lay out the DVD's on the table neatly so when I brought her back she could pick out one to start with.

At 6 I made my way to her house to find her wearing a beautiful cosy winter outfit. Even though she probably didn't put much effort in she looked magnificent.

 Even though she probably didn't put much effort in she looked magnificent

She was wearing this and had zero make-up on. I loved it when she wore no make-up.

The first film we watched was, beauty and the beast then we continued by watching many more Disney princess films. Obviously we watched a few that weren't Disney princess films. Throughout the whole time when we were watching the films, Helly had her head on my chest and honestly she should have been in all the Disney princess films because she looked like a princess, actually no she looked like an angel. I had my arm wrapped around her the whole time and honestly I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. She is my everything.I love her.

After almost 6 films Helly had fallen asleep on my chest so I grabbed the blanket and covered her up with it before kissing her on the forehead and saying 'Goodnight Princess.' And 'I Love you' I could see her smiling in her sleep and it was the cutest thing I've eve seen. Her little smile made me smile and think what I've done to deserve such an amazing girlfriend and best friend in one. 

*****

*****

A/N

This is an imagine for lovevamps5handmore I hope you liked this.

Love you all,

Kayleigh ❤️