"I feel the same way," I said.

The sound of a demon's scream brought me into full alertness. I grabbed Daniel's hand and lead him away from the beach and towards the inner city, I was hoping that we could get lost in a crowd but the closer we got to the city I realized how deserted the place was, it was almost like an apocalypse.

"Riley!" a familiar voice shouted.

I looked around until my eyes landed on Joey and Ella. I let go of Daniel's hand and sprinted towards the only signs of life I have found since we left Daniel's apartment.

"Joey! Ella!" I called to them.

Ella started sprinting towards me while Joey spoke into a walkie-talkie. I wrapped the fragile girl in my arms as we waited patiently for her brother to come and join us.

"Is she okay?" Daniel asked.

I looked up to see a look of concern cross his features and a mixture of something else . . . the look was so familiar and I've seen it on Zane's face when he looks at me. I raised an eyebrow at Daniel and he looked away from me, giving me evidence of how he felt towards Ella.

"Yes she's fine," I replied.

Joey walked towards us with a look of relief on his face. "Thank God we found you! Everyone is looking for you but they're on their way."

"Why has everyone been looking for me?" I asked.

"Lucifer's here," Joey replied.

"We know he came for us at my apartment," Daniel stated.

Within a couple of seconds Rachel, Ally, Liam and Chris appeared. I let go of Ella and sprinted over to the others to see if they were okay. None of them appeared to have any injuries and that made me feel better about the whole situation.

"Where are the twins?" I asked.

"They should be here any moment," Joey replied. "They were a couple of blocks away when I called them to tell them that we had found you."

As if on cue, the twisted twins appeared with a look of shock on their faces.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"Our father is coming," Hannah replied.

"And he has his army with him," Steph added.

"Is Zane with them?" I asked.

The twins shook their head and I felt slightly relieved knowing that Zane wouldn't be involved with the battle that we were about to enter.

"Okay, has everyone got their guns with rock salt?" Hannah asked. Liam, Joey, Chris and Ella pulled out small guns from the holders. "Now remember, rock salt repels spirits only it doesn't kill them. It may affect a demon but I doubt those would come after you when there are supernatural beings around."

The group pulled out other weapons that looked as if they grabbed them from their garden shed and the kitchen. Besides the guns they were armed with crowbars, knives with thick blades and other crude weapons that looked as if they came from the twins.

Daniel set his wings free and I noticed that he stayed in the same clothes that he had on. I prayed that the same thing would happen to me as I set mine free and thankfully I stayed in my own clothes, I don't think I would have been able to fight in a dress.