Part 4: The Witch

It wasn't always nice being me.. Growing up the way that I was, and still am today. Having the gift that I posess, has never been sunshine and fucking Unicorns. (I wish, because Unicorns are cool creatures and I lpve talking to them. They throw fantastic parties. Ahem! Anyway, moving on, I was lucky enough to be trained by the greatest teacher I know: my Grandmother Prisma Artemesia Mistdane.

 Ahem! Anyway, moving on, I was lucky enough to be trained by the greatest teacher I know: my Grandmother Prisma Artemesia Mistdane

She told me that my Mother had the gift as well. "The gift of Life," is how she referred to it. A gift that was given to be in tune with all creatures of the wild, and to be in touch with all plantlife on Earth.
She was always the sweetest, caring woman. In the mornings, we'd get up early and practice magic in her room. I felt such at peace when I was with her.
Her presence illuminated the room with her beauty and her grace.
When I learned about my powers, I was merely Eleven. Nine years later, I had acquired all of the knowledge and guidance of the practice that my Grandmother could ever hope to give me.
"Do good with it," she'd always say to me. "One day, in the future, you will do beautiful things with it Gwenevere."
She was undoubtably, the wisest Woman I knew. But now that she is gone, to walk amongst the clouds, it is up to me to forge my own path. I must teach myself the ways of compassion and utilize my time on this Earth, forever how long that may be, by continuing to spread good merit onto the world. I also must not let my powers get the best of me, no matter what happens.
I absolutely must keep in mind that I shall practice what I preach, to try as hard as I can to not make an enemy out of anyone- ('HA! Yeah right') -and above all else, have a good time... Enjoy myself. I only have one life to tp love and I want to do right by it. Especially under the influence of my Grandmother's teachings.
She was the greatest Witch of all time, and it is my civic duty to live up to her name. It's a blessing and an honor, and I shall make hast to start my life's long journey.
I must travel abroad, and leave the comfort of this cottage and go to the city. I have much work to do in such little time.

 I have much work to do in such little time