Chapter 19-The War and "Deaths"

A/N: The whole thing isn't about the war because it's a very short one. Enjoy!

3rd Person POV
Everyone was lined up and ready for the Allbrutch Kingdom's attack. They all had their weapons out and ready. Then they saw the army coming right towards them. Once they got to the wall, the person who they assume is the princess started talking.

"Give me back my brother!" She yelled. "I'm sorry, but we can't do that!" Allie yells back, "he's caused too much damage to the kingdom and has gotten executed." "What did he do?!" She asked. "He did experiments on two of us and burned down a house in Silverwilde," Alina explained. "If you killed him, then that means we'll just have to kill two of you," she said, "charge!" "Archers! Ready! Aim! Fire!" Allie's dad commanded. Arrows were being shot at the enemy. That killed about a quarter of their army. They continued coming. Once they got too close for the archers to do anything, the Vamulux Kingdom's army charged at them.

They continued fighting as people on each kingdom dropped. So far Vamulux was winning, but Allbrutch still hasn't given up.

Allie was fighting side by side with Alina. They had each other's backs. As they were fighting, Allie noticed that archers from Allbrutch started coming in. Then she saw an arrow flying right towards Alina. She sacrificed herself by jumping in front of her and taking the arrow. She fell to the ground right after and couldn't move. She started feeling dizzy.

"Allie!" Alina exclaimed, "why'd you do that?!" "Because you're my closest friend and you deserved to live," she said weakly. "You deserve to live too! You could've just let me take the hi-" then she got shot in the back by an arrow. She then fell down onto the ground, right next to Allie. The two had fainted.

"We got two of them! Retreat!" The princess yelled. The Allbrutch Kingdom's army left. The other princesses and their fathers with the companions quickly made their way to Alina and Allie.

"Alina... Allie..." they all mumbled. The two's companions went over to them and sat down next to them. They cautiously picked them up and put them on their backs after arrows were pulled out of them. "We need to head back to their houses," Jay said. Everyone agreed and half went to Alina's while the other half went to Allie's. Jay called Kai and told them that everything was done. She also told him to have Suho and Karma go to their mates' houses.

Suho's POV
We were all sitting in our house with our siblings when Kai got a call from Jay.

"What did she say?" I asked. "Everything's over, but Karma, Suho, you guys should head to Allie's and Alina's house right away," Kai said. Karma and I ran out of the house to the forest. We got our companions and went to Vamulux. I flew over to Allie's house and landed. I saw Lunaire, Stargazer, and Opal sitting out side. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a man.

"Who may you be?" He asked. "I'm Allie's boyfriend," I said, "I'm here to see her." "Oh. I'm her father," he said, "come this way." He took me to her room. I walked in and I saw a her laying in bed with doctors near her.

"Allie!" I ran over to her. "What happened?!" I turned to Jay and Summer. "She got shot by an arrow that had some type of chemical that had an effect on her and they're trying to figure out what it is," Jay explained. "S-Suho?" I heard say weakly. "Yes it's me," I said. "I'm sorry... I broke my promise..." she said, "I wanted to give you something just incase I don't make it." "Don't talk like that," I said, "you're gonna make it." "I still want you to keep it so that you'll have a part of me while I'm recovering," she said, "there are two pendants on my nightstand. The one you gave me and the one I always kept for comfort. It's a moonstone pendant. Keep it with you at all times, please." I picked up the pendant and put it in my pocket.

"Thanks for always being there to help me through hard times

"Thanks for always being there to help me through hard times..." she smiled weakly and then her eyes started to close. "Allie! Allie?!" I exclaimed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Lay, Yoosung, and our siblings. "It's okay, Suho," Lay said, "she's just tired out. Let her rest." I nodded. We sat down in her living room, but stayed quiet.

Allie... I hope you're okay. Please, please, please, survive through this. I don't want to lose you. You mean the world to me. Don't leave me. I'm nothing without you. My train of thoughts was broke when Allie's dad came in.

"You guys should head back to Earth," he said, "you have school tomorrow." "Can I have alone with her before I leave?" I asked. "Of course," he said and we walked to her room. He told the doctors to let us have some alone time. She was sleeping. I went over to Allie and sat down next to her. I kissed her forehead and smiled sadly at her.

"I love you so so much, Allie," I said, "you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want you to know that even while you're not with me, I'll never love someone the same way I love you." I softly kissed her on the lips. I felt her kiss back. "Suho..." she smiles, "I love you too. You've made me so happy after I met you. Thank you for bringing back my happiness." I hugged her. "Once I have enough strength to at least move around, I'll call and message you, okay?" I nodded. "Take care of Chen for me," she laughs, "he can get in trouble quite a bit." "You got it and I'm sure Junhi will gladly help me with that," I laughed too. "You should head back to Earth now," she said, "I don't want you to be tired tomorrow." I nodded. I gave her one last kiss before leaving and letting her rest. I went back to Earth with the others. We had dinner and then went to bed.

WNew chapter! Fun fact: This was supposed to me chapter 20, but I decided not to put the chapter in. At the time I was writing this, it was the night before school started. Soooo.... I kind of stayed up a little. ^-^"

I hoped you enjoyed it! Have a nice day! Byeeeeee!