Chapter 4-Them

Girls' POV
They all flew to the castle. They met up on the way. "What do you think it is this time?" Jay asks. "I don't know," Suki replies. "Do you know Allie?" Ayleen asks. "I think it might be the thieves that stole Ragniji's stone from the Winden Kingdom," she replies. They nodded and sped off to the castle.

When they were near the castle, they could see six beasts. One wyvern, one alicorn, one dragon, one manticore, one pegasus, and one phoenix. "I know who it is," Allie declares and zooms off. The others follow her. They go around the back of the castle to get inside. They hop off their companions and tell them to stay there and guard. As they walk inside, Allie gives them weapons that she specifically made for them. Of course Allie pulls out her sword. Alina has a dagger. Jay has a scythe. Ayleen has a spear. Summer has a bow and arrow. Suki has a dagger too, but it's different from Alina's. "Everyone put on your masks just in case they have some type of gas around the area," Allie said sternly.

As they were looking around the castle, they stop in front of the gemstone room after hearing people talking inside the room. The gemstone room is where they keep the celestial stones that keeps all the planets in the Viglani System in harmony. There are nine of them. Planet Zenithons, the planet they live on, is where all the celestial stones are kept. The Vamulux Kingdom holds Zenithons', Xeniphin's, and Maijonthin's stones. The Winden Kingdom keeps Diomapion's, Ragniji's, and Heviany's stones. The Fairleony Kingdom has Janieponty's, Wuilinty's, and Younhong's stones. Recently Ragniji's stone was stolen from the Winden Kingdom. The voices they hear are most likely the ones that stole Ragniji's stone.

"Hurry up and take the stones so we can get out as fast as we can," one of the voices said. Why does that voice sound so familiar? Allie thought. "Alright. Alright," another voice said. That voice sounds so familiar. Ayleen thought. "Why is the security so bad today," someone else said, "I thought Vamulux had the highest security in all of Zenithons and a lot better than Winden's." Do I know this person talking? Alina asks herself. "Alright. We go in on the count of three," Allie whispers, "one. Two. THREE!" They barge into the room only to find the guys that marked them from school, Suho, Lay, Chanyeol, Karma, Yoosung, and Haruka.

"What the hell!?!?" Summer exclaimed, "why are you guys stealing the stones?!?!" "Wait. You heard everything we said?" Lay asked. The girls nodded. "Shit..." the guys murmured under their breaths. Then they tried to run away. Like I said tried. Allie used boots that helped her run faster. Suki teleported. Alina shapeshifted into a cheetah. Ayleen mimicked speed from someone she saw when she was younger. Jay used Sonic's speed. Summer just made sure they stayed in one spot and walked over to the circle. Allie got a rope out of nowhere and with the help of Summer, Ayleen, and Jay, she got the guys tied up so that they can't escape.

"Who are you guys?" Haruka asks. "We're the princess of Vamulux Kingdom," Jay says. "Show your faces," Suho said. The girls smirked under their masks. "If you say so," they said, "you're gonna be surprised." The girls pulled down their masks. The guys gasped. "Allie!" "Summer!" "Ayleen!" "Alina!" "Jay!" "Suki!" The guys all yelled at the same time. "Give back the stones now," Jay said sternly, "or we're gonna torture you guys." The guys were shocked at how their "lovers" could be so cute and shy during school, but right now they were the complete opposite. See the fact that they took them down in one go, they gave back the stones. "And Ragniji's too," Allie said. They also gave that back. "Why did you steal them?" Summer asks. "We were going look at them for a little bit and then give them back," Lay stated. "You guys are so lucky that we didn't decide to kill you guys," Ayleen said. Allie went to put Zenithons' stone back. Jay went to put  Xeniphin's stone back. Alina went to put Maijonthin's stone back. Those three are the ones that have to put it back or the person that puts it back that's not them with be seriously injured or killed. Ragniji's stone was sent back to the Winden Kingdom. They untied the guys.

"You guys are coming with us," Allie said and walked out to the front of the castle. Where the boys' beasts were. The guys walk over to their companions. Suho walks over to the wyvern.  Lay walks over to the alicorn. Haruka walks over to the pegasus. Chanyeol walks over to the dragon. Yoosung walks over to the manticorn. Karma walks over to the phoenix. The girls call for their companions. The six flew over and landed in front of their partners. Everyone hopped onto their companions. "Can your companions dimension swap?" Allie asks. "Of course!" Chanyeol sassed, "how else would we have gotten into the Yapang dimension." "People have portals to get to this dimension," Ayleen stated. "How do you know this?" Lay asks. All the girls internally face palmed. "Really?" Allie asked pretty pissed off. "We're the princesses. There's a portal room and one of the portals happen to lead to earth," Jay said answering Lay's question. Lay had this "oooooohhh" face on. "We're doing the dimension swap," Allie said gesturing to Jay, "on the count of three." "One, two, three!" Jay said.

They are now on earth. They ended up over the forests the girls were in earlier. They were looking around for the opening in the forest. After they find the opening, they land in it and ended up in a circle facing each other. "Let's get some logs to sit on!" Ayleen exclaimed. As if on cue, there's a loud thump noise coming over from where Allie is. Everyone looks over to see Allie holding the trunk of a tree with the help of Lunaire. They put it down. She cut down two more and put the three trunks into a triangle. Damn! the guys thought. They all sit on the logs next to their "lovers." While the companions just sit on the ground close to their partners.

"What are the names of your companions?" Allie asked out of curiosity. "My wyvern's name is Silverwind," Suho said. "My alicorn's name is Yizing," Lay said. "My dragon's name is Blizzard," Chanyeol said. "My phoenix's name is Flare," Karma said. "My pegasus' name is Solairn," Haruka said. "My manticorn's name is Zenix," Yoosung said, "what about yours." "This is Lunaire," Allie said tossing some meat to her wyvern. Lunaire lets out a loud roar, startling everyone but Allie. "Adira is my phoenix's name," Alina said. Adira lets out a loud caw. "That's Alayna," Suki said. Alayna just neighed and her horned sparkled. "This is Stargazer," Jay said tossing some fruit to her griffin. Stargazer lets out a loud caw. "That's Opal," Summer says. Opal just nods with a smile on her face. "And this is Rowen," Ayleen said. Rowen lets out a loud roar.

"We should probably head out of the forest," Jay recommended. Everyone nods in response. The girls' companions flew away. The girls waved while saying bye. The guys' however... they just stayed there. "You let your companions go?" Yoosung asks. "Yeah," Jay replies, "we let them go so they can go play." "What if you need them," Suho asks. "We whistle a tune that we can't do right now," Allie replied. "Should we let out companions do that?" Lay asks cautiously, "what if they don't come back." "Well, our companions are still nearby," Summer replies, "they can go to them and stay with them. If you need them then you'll need us to get them." The guys nodded and tell their companions to go to the girls' companions. After the companions are gone, everyone heads out of the forest and into the park.

"Can we take you guys home?" Suho asked. "Nah fam," Ayleen declined, "we can go home ourselves." With that the girls made a mad run to their house. The guys tried to stop them but failed.

Guys' POV
"Those girls are fast when it comes to running," Lay said. "What do you expect from the princesses of Vamulux, especially Allie," Suho said, "she is the leader of Vamulux's army." They walk back to their house. When they get home, they eat dinner and head to bed.

A/N: Did you think it would be the guys? Have a nice day or night. Depends on when you read this.