Chapter 7-Jaysung

Jay's POV
You're probably wondering why I'm sitting a bench with Yoosung right now. Well why not have a flashback.
Flashback
I'm walking to gamestope. I'm going there to get the new Pokémon game, Solar and Lunar. I walk in and there's one game left. Pokémon Solar. The one I want! I grabbed the game, but then someone took it out of my hand. What dafaq man!!! "Ummm.... excuse me," I said. "What," the person said with an ignorant voice. "I got that first," I said , trying not to punch this guy in the face. "So what," he said, "you're a girl and you shouldn't play games like this." WTF!!! Is this guy being sexist!?!? "Excuse me what did you say," I said with a stern voice. "Are you deaf or something," he said, "I said you. Can't. Play. This. Game, because you're a girl." "So what if I'm a girl," I retorted, "I can still play Pokémon if I feel like it." "Ha! I bet you don't even know how to play," he said. "You want to go!" I said. "Let's go," he said. With that he slapped me in the face. I hit him in the stomach and the down area. He falls to the ground and drops the game. I pick it up and went to go pay for it. While I wait in line, a girl turns me around and slaps me. She then shoves me to the ground and stepped on my arm. Ooowwwww!!!! "Don't mess with me or my boyfriend," the girl says, "for I am Krystal from Kim's clothing company." "And I am Jisoo from the Kim's technology company," the guy says. He takes the game and goes to the cash register to buy the game. From the Kim companies? Why do they sound so familiar? Oh! Those Kim's. Ugh. Well now my dad has a reason to break our partnership with them. My dad hate those companies as much as me. I got up and go outside. I'm wondering around and I ended up finding Yoosung. Now we're here.

End of Flashback

"Are you sure your arm is okay?" Yoosung asks. "Yeah I'll be fine," I replied, "I'll just have one of our healers heal it." "Are you sure?" he asks. I nodded my head. "You want some ice cream?" he asks. "Yeah!" I exclaimed, "vanilla drenched in chocolate syrup!" He gets up and leaves to go get the ice cream. He comes back after a couple minutes. He gives me my ice cream and he eats his ice cream. I lift up my spoon only to wince in pain. Yoosung must've noticed. "Here let me help," he says. He takes my ice cream and fed it to me. "Say aaahh," he tells me. "AAAAHHH!!!" I joked, "you said to say aaahh, so I said aaahh." "Open up your mouth," Yoosung says. I open my mouth and gives me the ice cream. "Mmmmm," I hummed. He feeds me the rest of the ice cream.

"Jay, I have a present for you," Yoosung said. He takes out a box and says, "open it." I take the box and open it. My eyes widen in surprise. "Pokémon Solar and Lunar!" I exclaimed. "I wanted to make you happier than you already were," he says. "That's so nice of you Yoosung," I say. I look at the time. Shoot! "I should probably get home," I said getting up. I'm about to walk away when Yoosung grabs my wrist. "Wait Jay," he says, "can I ask you a question?" I nodded and turned around. "Can you be my girlfriend?" he asks shyly. "Hmmm," I acted like I was thinking. "So is it a yes or a no?" he asks a little nervous. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I yell and hugged him. I kissed him on the cheek and ran off blushing.

Yoosung's POV
"Bye Yoosung!" Jay yelled. I could tell that she was blushing. She's cute when she blushes. "Bye Jay!" I yell back. I get up and walk out of the mall.

A/N: TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY WOOAAHH!!!! Jaysung chapter! Alima is next!