Chapter 6-Chanleen

Ayleen's POV
I'm so bored! UGH! What should I do? I can't hang out with the others. Allie is practicing her music stuff. I mean we both play instruments, but when we play together we always end up arguing if band or strings is better. Then I end up losing, because she threatened me that she'll kick my ass when I'm not looking. If you're like "it's just a kick". That's wrong. When she kicks, she kicks hard and doesn't stop hurting until one or two whole weeks. It depends on how bad the fight was. Jay is playing her games. I would play with her, but she gets competitive when we play fighting games. When it's a one v one, I always end up losing and I don't want that to happen again. Alina is probably plotting someone's death. Do you really think I want to get involved with that. That's crazy man. Summer is watching "Beat Bobby Flat" and getting triggered at the discounts. I don't want to be there when she gets triggered. It's a little weird and creepy. Suki is well being Suki and doing some pretty weird stuff. Like I said doing weird stuff and once when I was hanging out with her, her fingers started to suddenly bleed. I was like "what the heck Suki?!?! How did this happen?!?!" Those are the reasons why I shouldn't hang out with them right now.

Why not just go to the mall and hang there for a little bit. I put on a grey sweatshirt over my t-shirt. I changed into black pants and a grey beanie. I grabbed my glasses and go downstairs. I put on my shoes and walk to the mall seeing the fact that it's not that far.

Mini time skip

Mini time skip

Man! I haven't been to this mall in such a long time. I wonder what changes happened. I walk in and it stills looks similar to what I remember. I'm walking around look at the stores when I see a t-shirt with a picture of a cute baby dragon. Aaahhh!! It's so cute. Must get! I walk into the store and look around for the shirt. Found it! I walk over to find my size. I found my size! Yay! I grabbed it to take it off the rack, but someone else was holding. "Umm... excuse me I got this first," I said. I look up to see Chanyeol. "Chanyeol?" I questioned. "Ayleen?" he questioned back. "What are you doing here?" we both ask at the same time. "Shopping," we say at the same time. We start to laugh! We walk out of the store. "It's been such a long time I've been here," I say. "Why don't we ride the indoor train here?" chanyeol recommends. "Sure!" I reply.

We go to the station inside of the mall. We waited for the train to come. Chanyeol lets me on first. Such a gentleman. I nodded and waited for him. After he payed, we took our seats. I got to see what was new in the mall, like the new peppero store. After the train ride, Chanyeol pays for our ride while I get off.

Chanyeol's POV
I let Ayleen off first and I go pay for the train ride. As I'm walking towards the conductor, I see him checking out Ayleen. Before she got off he grabbed her wrist and said, "hey babe, want to have fun tonight?" She scoffs and said, "sorry but I'm not looking into a relationship with someone like you." "Oh come on ba-" he was cut off by me. "She says she doesn't want to, now leave her alone," I said. "Ayleen, you can get off first I'll pay for the ride," I whispered to her. She nods and get off. "Do you know who's the owner of the company that owns this?" I ask him. "Yes Mr. Park," the conductor said. "And do you know the heir to that company?" I asked. "Well-, w-wait," he stutter. "I can get you fired if you flirt with that girl," I threatened. With that I, get off of train and go look for something for Ayleen.

After getting the thing for Ayleen, I look for her and find her at the entrance of the mall. "You didn't leave?" I asked her. "I was waiting for you," she replies, "I wanted to make sure you didn't do something bad." "I got you this," I said and gave her the present I bought for her. "A collection of dragon figures," she said, her eyes lighting up. "Do you like it?" I ask. "Like it! I love it!" she exclaimed.

She picked up one of the figures and said, "this one looks like Rowen

She picked up one of the figures and said, "this one looks like Rowen." Cute. "Um... Ayleen," I tried to get her attention. "Hmm," she hummed. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure," she said putting the figure down. "Can you be my girlfriend?" I asked. Her eyes widen. "Umm..." she said. "It's fine you don't have to," I said a little sad. "No! It's not that I don't want to. It's well um," she stuttered, "what I trying to say is yes I'll be your girlfriend." I picked her up and spun her around. "Can you put me down?" she asked poking my shoulder. "Oh sorry," I chuckled. She looks up at the sky and her eyes widen. "I need to go home!" she exclaimed. "I can take you home," I offered. "It's fine!" she yells running off, "I live close to here." "Alright bye!" I yelled. "Byeeee!" she yells back.

A/N: New chapter! Who ships Chanleen!? Have a nice day. Today is Thanksgiving when I'm posting this. So... Happy Thanksgiving if you're reading this on Thanksgivings! Jaysung is next!