Chapter 18-Meeting

Allie's POV
We went into the clearing we always go to and called for our companions. We hopped onto them and flew off to Vamulux. When we got to Vamulux, we flew to the castle. After we landed, we let out them fly away and went inside. We were greeted by butlers and maids the minute we walk in. We walked to the meeting room. Before we went in, we had our boyfriends and girlfriends sit in the living room that's right outside. We walked in and took our seats.

"Now that we are here, is everyone else here?" I asked. No one answered. "Jaycee Phillips?" I called. "Here," said girl answered. "Amber Jensen?" "Here." "Dawn Dwyer?" "Here." "Mabel Avenue?" "Here." "Evelyn Griffith?" "Here." "Trinity Alldridge?" "Here." "Skylar Goldman?" "Here." "Looks like everyone's here," I said, "let's start this meeting." "What did you want to talk to us about today?" Chen asked. "Two things," Jaycee said. "One, did you find your mates?" Mabel asked. "Two, when are you six gonna have your coronation?" Trinity asked. "To answer the first one, yes we did," Jay said, "they're right outside." "To answer the second one, after we graduate from school," I said. "Oh! So your mates are outside?" Dawn questioned. We nodded. "Could you bring them in?" Amber asked. "I'll go get them," I said. I stood up and went to the living room.

"They want to see you guys," I said. "Why?" Suho asked. I shrugged and said, "c'mon." I gestured them to follow me. They got up and followed me. We walked in and I had them stand next to their boyfriends and girlfriends.

"Here they are," I said, "this is Suho, Junhi, Lay, Yi, Karma, Kaori, Chanyeol, Chanhee, Haruka, Harue, Yoosung, and Yoojin." "Now I have a question for the six boys who stand next to the future queens," Evelyn said, "are you guys ready to become the next kings and help your lovers in ruling Vamulux?" "What?" The guys questioned. Did they fucking forget that we're princesses? I sighed. "Did you guys not tell them?" Skylar asked. "We did, but I guess they forgot," I said, "remember, we're princesses and are supposed to be the next queens." "Alright, now that you know, let me ask you again," Evelyn said, "are you guys ready to become the next kings and help your lovers in ruling Vamulux?" The guys nodded. "When after you graduate are you gonna have your coronation?" Jaycee asked. "Probably after we get married to these six," Ayleen said. "Now that we're done with that, we need the princesses only," Mabel said, "everyone else out." Our brothers pushed everyone out.

"What is it?" Suki asked. "The Allbrutch Kingdom from the west has declared war on us," Skylar said. "What?! Why?!" We all exclaimed. "They said we had taken their prince," Trinity said. "What's their prince's name?" I asked. "It's Laurence," Mabel said, "do you know who he is?" Alina's and my face went pale. The two of us nodded. "Well, we have to give him back," Evelyn said. "We can't...." we mumbled. "Why?! If we don't give him back, then we'll have to go through a war!" Jaycee exclaimed. "We.... we..... killed..... him....." I said. "You killed him?!" The council members yelled, "why did you do that?!" "He was the one who kidnapped us those many years ago," I yelled, "he's the reason why we were so emotionless when we came back! He tried to take us back when that fire happened in Silverwilde! We had to kill him or he would cause more chaos for us!" Tears started running down my face. This is the first time I was able to talk to the council about this. I felt someone rub my back. "Is this true, Alina?" Amber asked. Alina gave them a weak nod. "That means we have to go through with the war," Trinity said, "all six of you must stay here and help with the war, especially you Allie and Alina." We all nodded. "Jay?" Amber called. "Yes?" "Get your brothers," Amber said, "you guys need to explain to them the situation. Everything else is your call Allie and Jay." Jay nodded and left. The council members teleported away. After a couple minutes, she came back with our brothers.

"What's wrong?" Chen asked. "We have a war coming up," I said, "I want you guys to go back to Earth and make sure the others don't come back here until one of us message you guys or until the council messages you. I don't want you to get hurt." "What's this war about and who declared it on us?" Kai asked. "Apparently, we had the Allbrutch Kingdom's prince and we can't give him back because he got killed by Allie and Alina," Jay said. "He was gonna bring more chaos to this world if we didn't," I said. "We had to do it," Alina said. "Also, if they continuously ask why we can't go back, just tell them we have duties to do," I said. Our brothers nodded. We all left the meeting room and went into the living room.