Chapter 13-Shopping

Allie's POV
I woke up to find that Suho is not next to me. Why? I glance over that the clock. It's 11 am! Dang. I slept in. I got out of bed and went downstairs. On my way, I saw Alina walk out of Karma's room. Seems like she just woke up too. We went down together. We walked into the living room to see Suho and Karma working on the project for ELA. Suho's back was towards me, so I found this as a chance to scare him. I sneak up from behind and yelled, "boo!" He lets out a squeak. "Allie!" He yelled. "Why would you do that?" He pouted. "Because I'm a troll and it runs in my family," I cheekily smiled. I kissed his cheek to make him feel better. "Do you feel better?" I asked. "No," he whined, "can I have a kiss on the lips?" I pecked him on the lips. "Now?" I asked. He smiled and hugged me. "Why are you guys only working on the project?" I asked. "We like ELA and it's fine by us," he explained. "Can I help?" I asked. "Of course," he said, "you should probably go eat first." I went to kitchen to eat some food and then went back to help them finish the project. After finishing the project, we decided to go change into to our casual clothes instead of staying in our pjs. We were going to leave for the park soon to meet up with the others. I decided to wear my glasses instead of putting in my contacts. I walked downstairs and waited for the others. I heard someone go down the stairs, so I glanced over to see Suho. He be looking fiiiinnee.

"Hello!" I greeted

"Hello!" I greeted. "Why are wearing your glasses?" He asked. "Because I felt like it and I don't want to wear my contacts," I said. "Just don't wear your glasses or contacts," he suggested. "But I don't want to," I whined. "I want to see your natural eye color," he said. "You see them everyday," I said. "I want to see them every time I look into your eyes," he said. I acted like I was thinking for a minute. "Nah," I said. The others finally came down. "Slow pokes!" I yelled at them, "you guys take too long!" The guys just glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at them. Alina didn't seem to care. "Let's go to the park!" Yoosung said, probably wanting to see Jay. We all got into the car and drove off to the park. When we got there, we sat down at the benches and talked for a little bit. "Hi guys!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw the others. I got up and ran to them. I hugged them and kind of tackled them down to the ground.

"Why do you always tackle us?!" Jay yelled. "Why not," I said. "You little troll," Ayleen said. "I'm not little," I said, "I'm taller than you." I felt arms wrap around my waist. "You being a troll again, Allie?" Suho asked. "Yeah!" I said. He was about to ruffle my hair, but I glared at him and he lowered his hand. "Let's work on that project!" Summer said. "Yeah.... about that...." Karma trailed off. "We already finished it," Suho said. "How?!" The four girls yelled. "Karma and Suho are good in ELA," Alina said, "and Allie and I helped." "I get Suho, but Karma!" Summer said. "What? I can be smart," Karma said. "What do we do now?" Suki ask. "Shopping?" The guys suggested. "Why?" The girls and I asked. "Why not?" Suho said. "Alright," I mumbled "Let's go!" We all yelled. We all got into the cars and drove off to the mall.

"So, why are we here?" I asked. "To shop for you guys," Suho replied. "But we don't need anything," Summer said. "We want to do this for you guys," Lay said. "But first!" Everyone looked over at Jay, "let's have some food!" "I am hungry," I said. "Me too," Alina said. "Same," the others said. "Let's go to the restaurant Paradise," Haruka said. Suki's eyes went wide. That restaurant is owned by her family's company. Shoot! We walked up to the restaurant. "Private room, please," Suho said. It's Jaemin! "Young master Suki," he said. Dang it! "Young master Suki?!" The guys yelled. "Sshhhhh!" We shushed them. "We'll explain inside," Suki said. We went into the private room. We ordered our food first before we started explaining.