Chapter 19

I looked around, and sighed in defeat. This happens way too much. The fun part is my memories.

I was walking casually intoy he main room. Lately Dj had gotten obsessed with "parkour" things. And stuff called shots? Tricks? Trick shots?

I stiffened feeling a ball being thrown at me and deflected the ball with my palm. It bounced everywhere before landing in a small trash bin across the room and she growled.

"Stop throwing shit at me!" I yelled and heard a snicker. This was of course Dj who thinks that everything she does could be made into a trickshot.

So hes basically been throwing things at me all day, watching it make it into certain things.

"Parkour!" he screamed gleefully and squealed as he was chased by me. Later when I caught him he got his ass kicked and he was locked outside for a night.

I chuckled at that memory. Of course I couldnt handle that stuff, though I was told I was a "lucky" person.

Yeah lucky is the leader of a group of nobodys who is currently shut down in her mind while the enemy tampers with her body.

She could roughly hear what was going on. Only snippets.

"Hurry-"

"Fuse-!"

"Princess-"

"Transfusion."

What worried me was the last bit. I already knew the word princess, but transfusion caught me off guard. That was long ago, and something was in my mind. Deep in my mind.

I was already intimidated by it, and it hadnt said a word. Im guessing "fuse" was fuse me with this dark thing. As long as it dont do shit then Im chill, it can chill in my mind. No problem here. Weve talked, no problem.

"Who the hell are you monologuing to? Youre giving me a headache." it growled.

"Im just caught up in my thoughts. Go away."

"Watch yourself. And damn straight we're chill, youre jealous cause Im too sexy." it snickered.

"Bitch I havent even seen you."

Ive been told Im not a chill person anymore, by my men. They all, despite my warnings, had gotten drunk and was squealing like pigs. They brought up uncomfortable things, so I returned the favor.

I had asked Harvey to brew up a special concoction. Its side effects were complete sexual frustration, but with no sings of arousal.

So basically I poisoned them so that they were wanting sex but couldnt get hard. Torture.

Did I tell you Ive been called satan? And on multiple occasions.

Something prickled into my mind and I shifted uncomfortably, something was happening. I watched an inky blackness come up and grip my wrists hard. I tried to fight, watching a chest come up from the darkness and rise infront of me.

A familiar mirror was unfront of me, holding precious things. Visions of my life.

Little Cat stood before her mother. "Why did sissy leave?" ahe asked timidly. Flinching at her mothers hard gaze she expected the yelling, not the words.

"She left because shes a DISGRACE! A horrid disgusting rat, and youre the spitting image!" her mother howled and madness was present in her eyes for a moment.

The child went to bed that night, crying herself to sleep thinking of her sisters betrayal. And her disgracefulness.

Years flashed and a young Cat was seen, she was foaming at the mouth as they electrocuted her. In white clothing while strapped down, she saw the sick glee in their eyes. "Ready to give in and tell Doctor Harvey everything, Catrina?" they asked, their voices were sickly sweet.

They took off the mouth piece and stared at her gleefully seeing that her mouth parted slightly, what they didnt expect was a glob of spit shot their way. From her direction. With a smug look on her face.

That got her hours of punishments. But it was well and made her smug despite the pain for spitting on the disgusting weasels.

Another memory flashed and Cat was sitting at a table, Harvey on the other side. It was the memory of when he had became her first recruit. And friend. Her closest friend in a long long time.
It was simply too painful.

I looked around desperately and struggled harshly as my memories were infront of me. The constant pain was in my chest as I relived every moment.

I saw years of abuse, and love flash before my eyes. I saw Harvey, and they all slowly disappeared into the chest. A scream ripped out of my throat.

My memories! MY MEMORIES! NO! COME BACK! Dont leave...dont leave...me?

Who is me?

What am I?

What?

W-What?

SOMEONE SAVE ME!

Its loud bellow was the last thing that echoed through my head.

"NO!"

....

My eyes were wide, and I took in the world around me blankly.

Where am I?

"Welcome to Gotham...my dark princess."