All I've Never Wanted - ACRL37

Description:

The Scions were the four most powerful guys at Valesca Academy. They terrorized anyone who stood in their way and, unlike every other girl in school, all I wanted to do was avoid them until I could graduate from this hellhole. And then, out of seemingly nowhere, one becomes my fake boyfriend, one my unwanted matchmaker, one my guardian angel, and the one I can't stand the most? Yeah, he's my new housemate. Am I happy? Hell no.

My Opinion:

I have literally just finished this story, as in like a few hours ago and I was so god damn irritated I hadn't read it before! There is SO much in this story and I was SO cautious that it would be like nearly every other 'rich boy' story I tried (and failed) to read....but trust me guys, this book is AMAZING. The characters and great, realistic and not totally insufferable, the protagonist isn't an irritating little twit...and oh my gosh, her grandmother had me in stitches at 3am. Laughing my head off in my bed, I'm not kidding. This book quickly became one of my Wattpad favourites and I can see myself reading it again and again. Even though I'm not usually a fan of books where all of the characters couple off, I liked the characters so much I literally did not care. I really love this book and I recommend it!