In 27 Days - HonorInTheRain

Description:

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.  

   So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.   

My Opinion:

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK. I only discovered it about a week ago and since then I read it religiously until I finally finished it and was like WOW. Then of course I found out about the sequel Face Your Fears which seems like it is going to be amazing as well! It kind of supernatural but in an endearing way that makes you like Death which is pretty weird to say. It is such a great storyline and the backstory is phenomenal, it's another book you should just read because you wont regret it and by the end of it you cant help but think about...life. An amazing book with brilliant and fun characters that make you wish it was a never ending story!