Chapter 1

Bens P.O.V(point of view)

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the sunlight blaring at me angrily through my half-open window. My pale blonde bangs hung in my face offering a bit of protection, it didn't help much. My green hat was messily hanging onto my head threatening to fall to the ground.

I moved my bangs out of my face only to have them fall into my eyes again. I silently cursed my bangs for being such a nuisance. Sitting up my head slammed the top bunk of my bed and I fell back onto my pillow grunting in slight pain.

"Damn bed!" I yelled, hesitantly sitting up again and punched it angrily.

"What did that bed ever do to you?" A familiar voice said with a hint of humor in their voice.

"Who's there?"I asked, scanning the room. Nothing. Suddenly a flash of black waved in front of my face, I flinched and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again I was met with two icy blue ones starring at me. I blinked a few times and noticed that there was an upside down boy looking at me. He had raven black hair and his skin was pale, paler than mine. His eyes were a beautiful icy blue color, so easy to get lost in. It took me a few seconds before I realized that it was my roommate, Jeffery Woods. He goes by Jeff, he's one of the other Creepypastas in the slender mansion. I glared at him harshly and yelled at him "Don't scare me like that!" as I scooted back up against the wall and tucked my knees to my chest. Jeff just laughed and got down from the bed.

"Awww did I scare you Benny-boo?" He snickered. I blushed at the nickname, although I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me or if he was trying to get under my skin.

"W-what did you call me?" I stuttered trying to keep a stern face under his icy gaze that I loved so much. 'No Ben! Bad Ben! What are you thinking!' I silently scolded myself. I looked up to see Jeff's humored look turned to confusion as he gazed down at me.

"Uh...Ben..." he started "Are you blushing?" He asked hesitantly.

My eyes shot open wide "N-no of course not!" I snapped my face burning red.

Jeff just stood there and shrugged. "Ok, just checking."

OK, GUYS, THIS IS CHAPTER ONE OF ITS COMPLICATED AND JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING THIS CHAPTER WAS ONLY 416 WORDS AND IM SORRY FOR IT BEING SO SHORT BUT I GET BETTER AT THIS I PROMISE!!! OK, THANKS FOR READING MY FANFIC IT GETS BETTER AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF ACTION SO JUST HANG ON TIGHT AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!! OK SEE YOU LATER!!! BYE 👋