“I’ll make dinner then we can go swimming if you want,” Harry said noticing me staring at it. I smiled and nodded my head.

            Harry made a quick dinner for the two of us because we both really wanted to go in the pool. We brought our plates to the sink and faced each other.

            “It’s time,” I said smiling.

            “Yes it is,” he replied.

            We walked back out to the back patio and stood in front of the pool. Harry jumped in and I took off my shirt and shorts and joined him. He laughed at me and pulled me into his arms. I put my arms around his neck and his hands were kinda underneath my bum, but I didn’t say anything. I put my forehead on his and he held me in the water. We didn’t say anything. We just stared into each other’s eyes. He lowered us so that our heads were just above the water.

            “I love you Maya,” he whispered.

            “I love you too Harry,” I whispered back.

That night we were standing in our bathroom again and I stared at myself in the mirror.

            “I’m going to take a shower Maya,” Harry said walking over to turn on the water. I nodded. I should too. I could wait until Harry was finished. He looked at me before he undressed himself and stepped in. I continued staring at myself in the mirror. Okay Maya. You two are married now. It wouldn’t be that weird… And I wouldn’t let him do whatever he wanted to do. No, I wouldn’t let him.

            I took a deep breath and suddenly got butterflies in my stomach yet again.

            “Me too,” I whispered. I got undressed also and stepped into the shower. Harry’s face broke out into a grin.

            “Come to join me I see?” he said taking my hand. It was a tiny shower. I only nodded my head, getting rather nervous. He looked straight into my eyes.

            I smiled, “Just so you know, I’m not having sex with you in the shower so you can cross that off your list.” He only continued staring at me. Oh god Harry. I breathed out and it came uneven. Harry pulled me closer to him.

            “If you don’t want to that’s perfectly fine,” he said. I smiled up at him and he gently pushed me up to the wall next to us. He kissed me as the water fell on top of the two of us. It was perfect actually.  

            I pulled away and smiled at him, “Do you remember our first kiss?”

            “Of course I do. It was amazing…”                                                                                        

            “Mmm… Show me, how did it go again?”

            He smiled and kissed me again. “No, it was a little different Harry…” I said on his lips. He kissed me again and again. I slinked one of my arms around his neck and my left hand held his right hand. He pressed it against the wall. His free hand was on my waist. Our lips moved together like they always did.

            I pulled away and took a deep breath. This was amazing. Absolutely amazing. Harry put his forearm on the tile wall above my head. My eyes wandered down his arm and stopped at his tattoo. It was of a five pointed star. My hand that wasn’t behind his neck traced the outline of it. His muscle flexed a little bit at my touch and I giggled. I’d seen his tattoo before, but I never really said anything about it. I thought it was cute how it apparently represented the five members of One Direction.

            “I like it…” I whispered. Harry smiled at me and I kissed his tattoo. I moved up to his neck and stopped under his ear. I planted small kisses and my left hand now ran through his wet hair. He moaned and I smiled into another kiss on his neck.

            “My god Maya…” he groaned and I moved up to the edge of his mouth.

            “Let’s get out of here…” I whispered. I loved driving him crazy. He moved both his hands back down to my waist and held me firmly while his eyes searched mine. His lips connected with mine again but more fiercely than before.

            “Okay,” he replied. He turned the water off and we stood dripping wet in the middle of the shower until we decided to stop staring at each other and step out. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I didn’t want Harry seeing anything else. He got dried off and walked back out into our room without getting changed into anything. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Why was I getting so nervous? In all honesty, it wasn’t like it was something I’d never experienced before.

            I walked out of the bathroom with my towel still on and found Harry laying in bed waiting for me. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy again. Harry smiled at me and I walked over to the edge of the bed. I didn’t want to let my towel down.

            “Come here,” Harry whispered smiling. I closed my eyes and got into bed with him, leaving the towel on the floor next to the bed.

            Harry smiled at me. Was he actually smiling at me, or at my body? Or both… I hoped it was at me because I didn’t think my body was all that great. He slinked his arm around my waist and pulled me into him so that we were pressed up against each other.

            I ran my hand through his hair and he smiled at me before he leaned in to give me a passionate kiss. I giggled a little bit and he held me tighter.

            “Maya, please be mine tonight…” Harry mumbled on my lips.

            The butterflies acted up again, “I’m yours,” I managed to choke out. Harry looked like the happiest person in the world.

            He pulled me on top of him and I smiled; the butterflies both starting to leave and starting to go out of control again. I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. I pulled away and did the same thing. He had his eyes closed and wore a small smile on his lips.

            “Harry…” I whispered with a smile and he held my waist tighter.

            “Shh…” he mumbled flipping me over so that he was on top. I actually liked it better this way, to tell the truth. My eyes drooped closed and he ran his hands slowly up and down my sides. I just lay there, trying to take deep breaths. There was no more talking beyond this point.

            On the inside I was freaking out, but on the outside I felt like I looked emotionless. I gasped at one point and Harry stopped. All he was doing was stroking my sides. I really wish I wasn’t so awkward. I went through what was happening in my head. Well, I was in bed with Harry Styles. My husband. I was married to an international pop star. I didn’t feel like I was special enough to be married to him though. He was too good for me.

            “Sorry,” I choked out.

            “You okay?” he whispered in my ear somewhat seductively.

            I moaned quietly in the back of my throat and Harry started kissing my neck. He moved down my body, making a trail of kisses, and onto my stomach. He eventually moved back up to my face and kissed my lips. He was ready, but I wasn’t sure if I was.

            “Maya,” he whispered on my lips.

            “Okay,” I replied back and I closed my eyes.