Chapter 51

hey guys!! new chapter :) lol Maya is so weird and awkward, but that's what i love about her :) haha so yeah... ENJOY!!! comment, vote, and fan!! thanks so much <33 i love you all!!! (and i just wanted to tell you guys, i passed out in school 2day! it was my first time i've ever passed out b4 and it was so scary!!! :\) anyway, I hope you like the chapter!!!!

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            We walked into the kitchen together and fixed ourselves our own fajitas. This was my favorite meal and I realized I’d never made it that often with Maya. We sat down together at my tiny kitchen table and we started eating. I watched as Maya struggled to hold it with one hand, as she couldn’t really use her left one.

            “You okay?” I asked smiling.

            “Stupid cut…” she muttered trying to pick up her fajita again. She eventually got it and we continued eating our dinner. I loved how she wasn’t afraid to eat in front of me. Sure, she ate kinda slowly, but she always finished what was put in front of her. And, she was a quiet eater too. It annoyed me sometimes when my past girlfriends would only eat a salad or something at a restaurant I would take them to. Maya was the complete opposite. That was also a reason why I loved her so much. She was so confident in herself.

            “Hey,” I said and she looked up. I had to remind her, “I love you.”

            She smiled, “Really Harry?” she said with a bit of a sarcastic edge.

            “Nope,” I said smiling and she giggled again. I bit my lip and took my finished plate to the sink. Maya finished a couple minutes after me and I took her plate for her.

            “Thanks,” she said. She poked at the ace bandage on her hand as I washed the plates.

            I wiped my hands off on a dish towel and Maya stood up.

            “I, love, you,” she said in between kisses.

            I only smiled and kissed her again. I picked her up off the ground and she gasped but laughed at herself. I carried her into the living room and sat her down on my lap. She rested her head under my chin and I turned the TV back on to the stupid ghost show she had on. We sat together for probably around an hour and a half without saying anything. I saw her look up at me and the back to the screen.

            I kissed the top of her head, “What?”

            “I just wanted to make sure you were still here,” she said.

            I smiled at her, “I’m not leaving love.”

            “That’s comforting,” she said honestly.

            I wrapped my arms a bit tighter around her waist and she nuzzled her head back into my chest. We sat together for a little longer until I felt her lips press against my collarbone. I closed my eyes. She moved up to underneath my ear and a small moan escaped my mouth. I felt her smile and kiss me again.

            She managed to turn the TV off while keeping her lips on my neck. She was a very good multi-tasker. “Maya…” I mumbled but she only continued to kiss and nuzzle my neck. She was such a tease sometimes…

            She sat up and moved her legs on either side of mine. I know it might sound weird, but I would seriously take her right here and now, but we couldn’t. Not tonight. Maya had an injured hand and it wouldn’t be a smart idea. I could tell Maya really wanted to though.

            “Maya,” I said again, pulling away from her kiss.

            “Please,” she said on my lips before she kissed me again.

            “We… we can’t…”

            “Why not?”

            “Your hand…”

            “I’m fine Curly,” she said seductively. Oh god, that was so sexy… She kissed me harder again and I almost let myself slip into her rather deep kiss.

            “Maya,” I said pulling away again.

            “Come on Harry,” she said, her elbows were behind my head, making her face right in front of mine. “You know you want to also…” I could feel her breath on my lips and she kissed me yet again. I did want to also, but we couldn’t. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I held her tighter at her waist. I felt her hands move to the front of my shirt and fumble with my buttons.

            “Stop,” I said finally. She pulled away, looking hurt. She got off my lap and stood up.

            “I should go get changed,” she said looking at the floor.

            “Maya,” I said but she was already out my door. Shit, she was mad at me. Awesome job Harry. I did the right thing though. We couldn’t do it tonight. It was a bad idea.

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            I am the single most stupid girl in the entire world. What was I thinking? I wasn’t going to hook up with Harry tonight. We just couldn’t. I just got carried away. And I called him Curly. Wow, I was stupid. I’d never called him that before. I hoped he forgot about that…

            I took as long as I could, getting changed into my pajamas. I wanted to go see Harry, but in another way I felt kind of awkward after what just happened. I took like fifteen minutes brushing my teeth too because I wanted to extend my time away from him.

            I eventually finished and realized my pillow was already over in Harry’s room. I frowned, thinking I probably could’ve spent another five minutes getting my two pillows if they were still on my bed.

            I walked next door again and stepped inside. I looked around and slowly made my way into Harry’s room. He was already in bed, just lying down. I walked around to my side of the bed and crawled in. Harry looked at me and I suddenly felt really embarrassed. I closed my eyes and Harry pulled me closer to him.

            “I love you,” he whispered.

            I weakly smiled and let him kiss me lightly on my lips. I felt a knot in my throat. I pulled away and put my head on his chest, trying to avoid eye contact with him. He kissed the top of my head a couple times. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.