Chapter 66

new chapter :) sorry i haven't uploaded in like a day (it's so unlike me ;)) but yeah, so i hope this kinda sorta makes up for it :D plus, if you haven't already check out my other story It was Fate... it's another Harry Styles love story cuz i looooove him so much! (and i'm a crazy fangirl, but whatevs ;)) soooo yeah. I hope you like this chapter! ENJOY!!!! comment, vote, and fan!!! thanks so much loves :D i love youuuuuuuu!!!!! ~ Boo Bear <3

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            I slowly made my way down the hallway leading to Harry and my apartments. I wondered if he was home. He probably was and I seriously wanted to see him so badly. I missed him so much today it was unreal. I opened the door to my apartment and put my bag down and took my heels off. Ahh…

            I got myself a glass of water and collapsed on my couch. I was exhausted. I took a sip of my water and put it on one of the coasters next on the side table. Hmm… Where was Harry? I tiredly stood back up and walked back out to the hallway. I stepped the five feet over to his apartment and knocked on his door.

            “One minute!” he called. He sounded like he was in a rush. I looked down the hallway and crossed my arms behind my back. I rocked on the balls and heels of my feet while I waited for him to open the door.

            After much longer than a minute, I figured he was busy and started to walk back to my apartment. The door opened. Figures… I smiled and he stepped out of his apartment and closed the door after him. He put his arms out and I ran into his arms.

            “Why didn’t you sleep with me last night?”

            “I did…” he said looking down at me.

            What? “But I woke up and your side of the bed was all made…”

            “I know, I made my bed this morning. I had to leave early though, so you were still sleeping.”

            I made my pouty face, “I didn’t get my Harry kiss this morning…”

            “Aww,” he said and he leaned down to kiss me, “Does this make up for it?” he kissed me again.

            “Mmm… you redeem yourself so well.”

            He smiled, “I know.”

            I stepped back and looked at him, “You look nice,” I said fixing the collar of his white button up shirt, “Where were you today?”

            “Well I was at an interview, but that’s not why I’m dressed up.”

            I smiled, “Then why are you?”

            “Come,” he said and he held out his hand for me. “Close your eyes.”

            I did and I heard him open his door and lead me inside.

            “Remember when we both forgot about Valentine’s Day?” he asked. He’s moved behind me now and his body was pressed up against mine and he had both his hands over my eyes so I wouldn’t peek.

            “Harry, I told you, it’s fine.”

            “No it’s not,” he whispered in my ear. I smiled and waited for him to do something else. He kissed my cheek, “So, when I move my hands you can look, okay?”