Chapter 50

hey guys!!! here's the next chapter ;) i hope you like itttt!!!!! tell me what you think in the comments :) sorry it's a bit long... :\ haha thanks so much you guys!!! ENJOY!!!! i love you all!!! <3

NIALL’S P.O.V.

            “Come on lads! I’m hungry,” I said running into the first burger and steak joint that I saw.

            “Niall, what are you hungry for? You just ate breakfast…”

            “I want a cheese steak!” I exclaimed and I got into line. Liam and Zayn went to find a table. They told me to get them a soda. It was finally my turn and I ordered myself two cheese steaks and a large fries with sodas for all of us. It was ready in five minutes. I brought the food back to our table and went to get our drinks.

            A girl who looked around my age was standing there getting herself a drink. I looked at her dark brown hair that fell to right beneath her shoulder blades. She had on a simple grey sweatshirt that fell off her shoulder slightly, showing the strap of her hot pink tank top. She didn’t notice me standing there, right behind her. She turned around and bumped into me, spilling her soda all over the front of my shirt.

            “Oh crap! I’m so sorry!” she exclaimed and she tried to wipe it with the sleeve of her shirt, however, not fixing the mess. She frowned and spun around to go get some napkins.

            I watched her take a bunch out and run back to where I was still standing with my three cups still in my hand. I wanted to do something, but all I could do was stare at the front of my shirt like an idiot and look at how frazzled she seemed to be. I would be too, if I spilled soda on a pretty girl.

            “I am so sorry,” she said again, wiping my shirt, “I didn’t see you standing there and…” her voice trailed off. She continued rubbing the front of my shirt. She was so focused on trying to clean it up that she didn’t realize what she was doing. I guess she didn’t realize it was me, Niall Horan. And she was rubbing the front of my shirt. Sure, she had a good reason to, but aren’t you both supposed to help clean up the mess? I wanted to do something, but I just stood there. This was all happening so fast. I wondered if she did realize it was me and just didn’t want to say anything. I watched her and smiled. She was cute.

            “I think you’re supposed to dab it,” I replied smiling at her. She looked up at me and we locked eyes. Oh wow, she had green eyes. The most amazing green eyes I’d ever seen. They had a bit of an amberish brown tint in the middle with gold flecks. For some reason I couldn’t stop looking into her eyes. She only nodded and continued dabbing at the large soda stain on the front of my white shirt.

            “I feel so bad,” she replied stepping back and looking at the mess she made.

            “It’s fine, really, don’t worry about it,” I said smiling at her.

            She nodded, “I’m Emilee, spelled E-M-I-L-E-E,” she smiled.

            “Niall,” I replied.

            She paused and looked me straight in the eyes, “… Oh wait, you’re from One Direction, right?”

            I nodded and smiled at her.

            “Oooh crap… I just spilled soda on Niall from One Direction…” she ran her hand through her hair, looking like she just committed the worst crime in the world.