Chapter 32

hey guys, sorry it's late, i was out all day today (Happy Easter btw!) so i didn't have my laptop with me... so for the five and a half of you who actually read this, here's the next chapter! i hope it's not too awkward :/ so yeah... ENJOY!! comment, vote, and fan! thanks so much!!! love you alllll!!!!!!! <3

“You were amazing,” I said poking Harry in his chest as we backed into his room that night.

            He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him, “Mmm… thank you.” He moved his face next to mine and we clumsily fell back onto his bed.

            “Mr. Smooth worked his magic,” I said smiling.

            “He did and it worked, your parents like me,” he whispered on my lips. I was so happy maybe tonight we would have fun together. I loved how that’s how we referred to having sex. It was funny and I loved it. 

            “I love you Harry,” I whispered before his lips pressed themselves against mine. He lay back on his bed and pulled me on top of him. I started to unbutton his shirt, straining to keep my lips in contact with his. I heard him chuckle in the back of his throat.

            He pulled away, “Maya.”

            “What?” I asked putting my lips back on his.

            “Maya, do you really want to?”

            I nodded smiling.

            “Okay,” he replied grinning also. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor before he flipped me over so that I was lying on my back and he was straddling me. I was left in my jeans and cami. He kissed my neck while his hands moved down to unbutton my jeans. I lifted my hips so that he could pull them off my body. I put my hands on his shoulder blades and pulled him closer to me.

            “Harry Styles…” I whispered.

            “Maya Hartman…” he whispered back. I ran my hands through his hair and he moved down to my neck again.

            I shivered and we moved under the covers, still removing some articles of clothing in the process. I kneeled on his bed and tackled him down. I lay on top of him and he lifted his head up. I put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him. He smiled and kissed me back.

            This was nothing like when we first met. I still wanted to be all flirty around him even if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. This was a random time to think of that, but it was true. I never expected us to turn out like this.

            “Maya,” Harry said knocking me out of my thoughts.

            “Yeah,” I whispered.

            He put his hands on my waist and moved me so that my head was on his pillow.

            “Are you ready?” he whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes.

             The next morning I woke up in an awkward position in Harry’s bed. I looked over at Harry who had one arm over the side the bed and the other one above his head. I was curled up in the sheets so much that Harry didn’t have anything covering him.

            I smiled and evened out the sheets so that we were both underneath it. Harry didn’t wake up. We both had to work today even though it was a Sunday.