21

Ariana's POV

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. Why does he act this way to me? I turned myself towards him looking angry as ever. 

But before he could answer, I let out a big sighed and slumped myself back to the car seat. 

"You confused me. I try to understand you but you are not helping at all. If you want to make this relationship works between us then we need to communicate." I paused.

"Like normal people will do." I continued. 

My eyes wandered through the window and saw trees, peoples, buildings past away. I don't get Jason at all. One time he could be nice and playful then he'll become cold as ice. 

As we reached the mansion, I opened the car door once the car stopped. However, my movement was restricted when Jason's hand gripped my wrist preventing me from going out. 

I looked at him precautiously with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Ariana, I'm sorry of what I did." He said slowly. 

Did I hear myself clearly? 

"I want us to start over and I'm sorry that I did wrong to you. I messed up your life but I wanted to give you the world, the life that you could never imagine." He exclaimed.

Oh, Jason, I was perfect before you brought me into this life of yours. You left me in a confused state multiple times but there's something about you that made me stay. 

"Then, why you didn't tell me before?" I asked him while my hands go up to his cheek rubbing them softly. Our eyes locked with each other. 

"I'm scared you that you will reject me. Yes, I used to need you to be my forced wife for the contract b-but I think I-I really want you to be mine regardless of what had happened." 

"Jason?" I called his name.

"Hmm.." He hummed to me.

"Let's start over. I want us to come clean with each other. I want you to let me be the girl that used to work in the coffee shop. A girl that has an interpersonal relationship with the outside world. " I explained while giving him a soft smile. 

By now our forehead had touched each other, nose to nose, cheek to cheek. 

I felt myself leaning in towards him. His lips never looked so beautiful to me. Before I know it, our lips touched. 

It wasn't a hard kiss but it was really soft and delicate kisses like we were afraid that one of us might get hurt if we being too rough. 

He let go of the kisses. "I promise." He answered. 

"You want to go inside and eat chocolate together?" I asked him before we both chuckled. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jason's POV

"Ariana, sweetheart?" I called out from the downstairs. Today is the day we picked our dress and accessories. I want the best for her so I called a designer from Italy to come up with brand new design.

After we come into a decision, we have been amazing towards each other. We met her family although it was hard at first to explain. But her family has been the best support system that any child could ask for. I could say that we are becoming a normal couple now. 

But... there is something that I haven't tell her yet. I'm scared to tell her about my life that I feel that she will leave me if she knew what I am. 

 "What?" She answered from the top of the stairs making me snapped out of my thought.

"Come down here, we're going to be late." She rolled her eyes playfully before pocking her tongue out at me. Her smile is contagious to me. 

"Calm your tits, Jason." She said while going down to meet me. Once she stood in front of me, I grabbed her waist and lift her before spinning her around. 

"Jason! I'm going to fall!" She screamed out. 

She laughed so hard while grabbing my neck for her dear life. God, this girl. 

"Give me a kiss first." I said. Out of the blue, she grabbed my head and gave me kisses all over my face until she placed a long one on my lips. 

"Let's go."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ariana's POV

"Babe, just pick anything you want." He whispered to my ear from behind while his hands wrapped around my waist. 

Right now we are standing in a giant closet full with brides dress from all sort of design. I got the glimpse of the price tag on the dress as well, let me tell you it cost my life. 

$500,000 for a dress? He must be crazy. 

"Jason, they are so expensive!" I exclaimed.

He kissed my cheek. "Please don't look at the price. It's the least I could do for you."

"I don't want you to waste your money on me. It's ridiculous." I persuade him. 

"Please." He gave me the goofiest smile that a man could give. But I knew this guy is a man-child. 

"Fine." I said before kissed his lips passionately. "Thank you." I said after letting go.

"I'll take this one in my size please." I grabbed part of the $500,000 dress while smiling at the designer guy.