● 14

Ariana's POV

"Ariana?"

"Is that you?"

"Hi, Ariana!"

"You think you can run from me, you little bitch?"

"It's okay, you'll be fine."

I shot my eyes open and breath heavily. Oh my god, what a dream I had. One time I saw my mother then next Mr. Butler and all of the sudden my nightmare changes to Jason.

I felt arms draped over my waist. I turn to my right and saw Jason sleeping peacefully beside me. He looked so peaceful, I wouldn't believed him if he approach me and told me that he is a criminal in the first place.

I decided to lean on my right facing him. Our nose almost touching each other to show how close are we. Softly and delicately, I brought my palm and place it on his cheek.

Dear God, if you hear me please calm him down when he is around me. I don't like it when he is angry and mad.

I removed his arm slowly and got off the bed. I made my way to the open balcony in the room and leaned myself on the railing. Watching the view of the city and the street light. Although it is midnight, I could still see cars passed by.

"Hey." I jumped slightly since I felt hands wrapped around my waist.

"Relax, it's me." I relaxed myself when I felt Jason presence behind me. I could feel his shirtless chest on my back. Our skin touched together but separated by our thin piece of nightwear.

"What are you doing awake?" He whispered on my ear from behind while leaving trail of kisses on my neck.

I bit my bottom lip trying to hold my moan. "J-Jason. Stop." He left final kiss before he stopped.

"I cant sleep." I told him while turning around and faced him. Our eyes met. Even in the dark, I could still see his eyes staring into mine.

"Are you still thinking about what happened today, sweetheart?" He asked. I glanced away try to not make any eye contact. He grabbed my chin and softly turned my face toward his.

Without noticed, he approached me and kissed my lips softly. I don't even know why but I kissed back.

"I love you." He whispered.

I took a deep breath. "Jason, I-I don't know." I hesitantly answered. Scared of what he might says.

"We can try, please." He assured me.

I sighed. Part of me, I do have a feelings for him but at the same time he is the one that kidnapped me for crying out loud.

"M-Maybe. But I want to take things slow, please." I answered.

Immediately, he gave my forehead a kiss while hugged my petite body in his huge arms. "Thank you princess." He murmured.

What did I get myself into?