• 12

Jason's POV

"Sweetheart,  are you okay?" I asked Ariana softly that sat on the bed staring into space. 

Once I found her, I took her home and run her a nice bath. However she has been unresponsive to me since we got home.  Once in a while,  a tear ran down her pink rosy cheek.

I made sure Ryan is dead and I ordered my people to cut him into pieces. Gave his body to the rottweiler in my basement ready for any kind of food in front of them. 

"It's alright, everything is fine. You won't see anything like that in the future.  I promise you. " I sat on the bed and put her on my lap before softly gave her a slow back rub with her face stuffed in my chest.

Then, she sniffled a bit before lift her head up to look at me. "Please dont let me see that again. I'm scared." I wiped her tears and hugged her to myself close. 

"I won't, okay." I gave a little peck on her cheek. At that moment, our eyes met. My hands slowly cane to stop from rubbing her back.  It's like her eyes has universe in it. I could feel myself started to lean closer towards her. 

What happen? F*ck! I can't. This isn't the right time.

I snapped out of it before anything started to get too far.  I pushed her off my lap and walked away from the bed to the door. 

"J-Jason! " She screamed for me. My hand that was on the knob of the door stopped from turning it to open. "Stay.  P-Please. " I looked back at her to see her eyes started to get watery again. 

I opened the door and stopped halfway before said, "Just get some rest. I'll see you later."

Then I walked out before locking the door from the outside.  I know what I did was terrible but I felt like something in me changing.  I was supposed to get her to be my wife. Then something about her just so intriguing.

Her personality made me crumble down to my knees.

Should I talk to her later?